What did you do to your GT350 today?

Mrhavasu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Make sure when you install it the proper procedure to seat it is used. There is a good install video from Ford floating around. It requires a mallet to knock it into place. Then the additional screws. Many dealers didn't do the mallet trick and therefore couldn't get all the screws to line up.
Any idea where I can find that video?

Thanks
Sponsored

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
My dealership didn't get it right on my 350R and it really wasn't hard to fix it. A few minutes with a rubber mallet and the correct fasteners got it right. I have taken the car up to near the top of 5th many, many times and it is still attached perfectly.

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R | 2023 Ram TRX
20220619_104251.jpg

20220619_104236.jpg

Sponsored

lunatect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Do not reuse the splitter fasteners. If you take the splitter off, use NEW fasteners when you reinstall.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Where on earth are you guys getting the “use new fasteners” from?? That’s crazy. You’re talking about all the tiny screws?? What are they, TTY or something?? (That was a joke, BTW). I’m pretty sure the fasteners aren’t failing and causing the vehicle departure; it’s negligence on the install causing that.

Jdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JOSH
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350 whipple charged, 1972 Camaro SS pro touring
Where on earth are you guys getting the “use new fasteners” from?? That’s crazy. You’re talking about all the tiny screws?? What are they, TTY or something?? (That was a joke, BTW). I’m pretty sure the fasteners aren’t failing and causing the vehicle departure; it’s negligence on the install causing that.
Agreed the dealership screwed me and didn't install the upper screws and first hard pull it fell partially off and ground itself to pieces along with giving me a heartattack. Also broke some of the mounting points on the underbelly. They reused to take ownership over the mistake and cost me another 400 for splitter plus need to buy all the screws they didn't install

Sponsored

Seb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sebastiaan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition
Thought you guys might get a kick out of seeing how my GT350 is faring in ye olde Europe. The car is an absolute rockstar and every time I take it out there are thumbs up, big smiles, and out come the phones to video/take pics. It's the closest I ever want to be to being famous.

Dealer service here is atrocious and prices ridiculous. How does $650 for an oil change strike you?

But even with gas prices creeping up to $12/gal, I can't help but grin like an idiot every time I drive it.

Random assortment of pics from the last few months below, bonus points for who can guess where the last picture was taken!

IMG_1772.jpeg

IMG_1819.jpeg

IMG_2039.jpeg

IMG_2406.jpeg

IMG_2037.jpeg

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Thought you guys might get a kick out of seeing how my GT350 is faring in ye olde Europe. The car is an absolute rockstar and every time I take it out there are thumbs up, big smiles, and out come the phones to video/take pics. It's the closest I ever want to be to being famous.

Dealer service here is atrocious and prices ridiculous. How does $650 for an oil change strike you?

But even with gas prices creeping up to $12/gal, I can't help but grin like an idiot every time I drive it.

Random assortment of pics from the last few months below, bonus points for who can guess where the last picture was taken!

IMG_1772.jpeg

IMG_1819.jpeg

IMG_2039.jpeg

IMG_2406.jpeg

IMG_2037.jpeg
That is so cool, Seb! I love seeing those pictures and your car looks great! Must be really fun to have such a unique car over there.

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 GT500 CFTP HE, 2022 Lightning
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_1772.jpeg

IMG_1819.jpeg

IMG_2039.jpeg

IMG_2406.jpeg

IMG_2037.jpeg
All I can say is WOW.

lunatect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
My family lived in Bonn, West Germany, from '64-'67. My Dad worked for Litton Industries at the time in LA. He took a transfer to Bonn when Litton was selling to the West German Air Force navigation systems for the F-104 Starfighters the West Germans were buying from Lockheed. Another Litton employee from LA was working with my Dad in Bonn. He had a Shelby GT350 that he used to take out on the autobahn and race all day. He finally blew up the engine, but had a blast racing the Germans on the autobahn.
Sponsored