What did you do to your GT350 today?

SchnellGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Popped in a CPLAY2air unit. Works really well. Great to have auto connect to CarPlay without having to plug the phone in

Mr. Maboomba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2019 X5 50i, 2019 Ram 2500

SchnellGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
https://cplay2air.com

super easy. Plugged it into the usb in the armrest. Disconnected the phone from car Bluetooth and reconnected to the module. Everything else just kicked in automatically. As soon as I start the car it automatically begins reconnecting and then fires up
carPlay

Saxgod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2021 Bronco Sport Outerbanks

Sponsored

Saxgod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2021 Bronco Sport Outerbanks
Pretty good deal on those right now at Amazon ~$70. Does it auto connect?
Yup and pretty quickly. One of the best upgrades I’ve done to the car so far. If you want a video I can post one.

Sponsored

FKE SNK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350, 93 Cobra clone
9FA7AD15-4E4C-4A22-A208-3C691B1E4CC0.jpeg

Started on the FP spring install. Got the rear done and the front apart. Hard to make good time with a 4 month old.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Started on the FP spring install. Got the rear done and the front apart. Hard to make good time with a 4 month old.
I for one am interested in what you think. I am on the fence with these; I'm torn between these and the Steeda dual rate magneride springs. I know these rear springs are actually softer than stock, so curious how that works. But the feedback seems to be overall positive. Even though I understand it all, I have some weird mental block about running a softer spring, IDK. Maybe it's just softer in that initial travel, but then firms up quick once it gets into that second zone. The Steeda's are a lot firmer.

You're doing just springs and not the accompanying sway bars? I heard this spring/sway bar package works very very well together also.

FKE SNK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
I for one am interested in what you think. I am on the fence with these; I'm torn between these and the Steeda dual rate magneride springs. I know these rear springs are actually softer than stock, so curious how that works. But the feedback seems to be overall positive. Even though I understand it all, I have some weird mental block about running a softer spring, IDK. Maybe it's just softer in that initial travel, but then firms up quick once it gets into that second zone. The Steeda's are a lot firmer.

You're doing just springs and not the accompanying sway bars? I heard this spring/sway bar package works very very well together also.
The Steeda's were under consideration too. Honestly, I had a hard time even just ordering these. This was going to be the car I finally wouldn't mod. I'm not saying the sways won't happen - but I'm ok spacing the small mods out and really getting a feel for them. I also really enjoy working on this car when I actually do - so swapping springs again wouldn't be the worst thing.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
@FKE SNK BRO...I agree. Same attitude here. Not that I was going to avoid modding the car, but I was gonna leave the suspension alone on this one. I just don't want to end up with unwanted NVH (that has ultimately happened on any other car I've ever modded suspension on). Also like you, for me it's just as much, if not more so, about the work and the project (the hobby) itself than it is chasing some performance increase. And I would enjoy a smidge lower for looks.

FKE SNK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
@FKE SNK BRO...I agree. Same attitude here. Not that I was going to avoid modding the car, but I was gonna leave the suspension alone on this one. I just don't want to end up with unwanted NVH (that has ultimately happened on any other car I've ever modded suspension on). Also like you, for me it's just as much, if not more so, about the work and the project (the hobby) itself than it is chasing some performance increase. And I would enjoy a smidge lower for looks.
and the NVH concern is what made me go FP for the springs. This car will be off the lift for a few months while one of the other projects gets attention, and I wanted the stance to be on point since all I can do is look at it and roll it around the garage...

Being local, you're more than welcome to take a ride in spring if curious about the ride and driving characteristics
Sponsored