I swapped out the stock 350 splitter for the R splitter to try and get a little more front end downforce. This splitter was an ebay special, which fit pretty well but needed slight modification to work. I’m very happy with the look of the splitter!
I also cut larger holes in the strut tower allowing for more negative camber.
The one he and I used is designed by Steeda. It's designed to fit the OEM strut nut as a way to guide the cut. Cutting oil is recommended to extend the life of the tool. Once you're done, you'll want to clean the edges and add touchup paint and clear if you got any. Clear isn't necessary tho.