Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
unnamed.jpg

SRP Racing Pedals with extra wide gas just went in today; hard work pays off. (clutch, brake are made out of steel and the gas pedal is made out of plastic material). LOL, let's say the clutch and brake was loads of fun.
Good choice. I have the exact same pedals, along with the extra wide gas. They are perfect and the grip on the brake and clutch is a big improvement. Indeed, mounting the brake and clutch pedal involves some cussing, while the gas pedal mounting into plastic is a breeze.
Sponsored

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Good choice. I have the exact same pedals, along with the extra wide gas. They are perfect and the grip on the brake and clutch is a big improvement. Indeed, mounting the brake and clutch pedal involves some cussing, while the gas pedal mounting into plastic is a breeze.
I have the garageline spacer not installed. I'm trying to listen to the pros that track the car and I know it's setup for threshold braking but I'd like the ability to heel toe at the street. Just up for debate.... lol. At the moment, I'm the fastest tap dancer when it comes rev matching down from 5 to 2nd.

PS. If anyone is interested in the garageline spacer just pm for it. you'll be making my mind up for sure. haha.

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Panels changed in '18 (horizontal line down the center). Spoiler (swing) changed in 19.
Correct, i have an 18 panel and 19 Swing. Actually, i have yet to put the spoiler on. I need to fix the stripes that go under it and haven't gotten around to it. Maybe tomorrow since family isn't allowed to come over due to Gavin Grusome's Hilter Orders.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Black Friday purchased DSS carbon driveshaft. Clearly the QA1 is a top shelf item for a driveshaft, but there were two selling points on the DSS...no adaptor for the diff connection. The DSS uses a piece that bolts right up just like the factory shaft. And also a little over $500 in savings over the QA1. (A small influencer; I tried to work with QA1 on a group buy for us and they gave us the Heisman). Personally, I donā€™t think you can go wrong either way. But, whatā€™s done is done.

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks

Sponsored

Kramerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Black Friday purchased DSS carbon driveshaft. Clearly the QA1 is a top shelf item for a driveshaft, but there were two selling points on the DSS...no adaptor for the diff connection. The DSS uses a piece that bolts right up just like the factory shaft. And also a little over $500 in savings over the QA1. (A small influencer; I tried to work with QA1 on a group buy for us and they gave us the Heisman). Personally, I donā€™t think you can go wrong either way. But, whatā€™s done is done.
Was DSS running a sale?

Unclenard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Got the windows tinted finally, 20% ceramic sides and back, nothing on windshield.

Tint.jpg

Tint2.jpg

Ignore the dirty wheels!

QCGoose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (Velocity Blue)
The temperatures were warm enough today to take her for the final drive before winter hibernation. And now she's in her 5-month slumber. :crying:

Sponsored

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
The temperatures were warm enough today to take her for the final drive before winter hibernation. And now she's in her 5-month slumber. :crying:
I feel your pain! I keep watching the weather forecast just to get in one more drive in before it gets too cold! Working on some options for wheels and tires to get some additional seat time in colder temps.

Unclenard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Awesome profile. Maybe it's the angle of the picture, but looks good even without lowering springs.
It is definitely the angle. Sometimes the gap looks fine to me at certain angles but other times it looks way too big.
Sponsored