Sponsored

What did you do to your EU S550 Mustang Today

Rev_B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Nice that you found a fast solution to solve this problem :thumbsup:

I already changed to the US GT decklid. It was shipped via Stacky without a problem. I ordered it from Newtakoff on ebay.
Exactly as I did. $66 was too good to pass. ;)
Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
I was aware of that :D

The +side of a vert is at least you can have passengers when the top is off, in the coupe we are responsible for the neck injuries :doh:
I can actually have them even with the top up/on as the roof is angled differently in the rear allowing more head room! :headbang:

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
:eyebulge: never done that... ahahahahaha but it's an idea :p ahaha :lol:

keep it well treated :) I do normally clean my car per hand every weekend.. :)

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Driving in rain throws way too much dirt onto the car. Drying the rain will only result in slight scratches, I only dry the car when I'm washing it by hand

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Driving in rain throws way too much dirt onto the car. Drying the rain will only result in slight scratches, I only dry the car when I'm washing it by hand
The worst part is: I know :frusty:

I just can't stand the thought of it staying wet :shrug:

I do dip, not rub though. If that helps

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
For the price of the first thing, I can paint the entire pnel in my cars color and then add this thing on it. That's a touch of class :cheers:

Just found a video showing how these plates are made:

[ame]

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
Lowered mine today, amonth other things....John, you need to do that update on the gearbox! Makes all the difference!!

Big day today.....not only annual service done, but also the ever-so-crucial update for the gearbox (now perfect btw!) and lowering using Eibach PRO-Kit so lowered 25mm front and 20mm rear. Of course it now needs to settle down/in a bit but first impressions = Superb, WOW, what a difference, handles as it should, no more of the bumpiness like before. Absolutely perfect!! :headbang::thumbsup::headbonk::clap2: now it wins :first:

Now some pics to show the difference....although not the best but at least gives an idea ;)

Before
28772062252_8bf1e80993_b.jpg

After
28772061212_4c226b814c_b.jpg

Before
28845394736_c08c39ddb7_b.jpg

After
28772060182_500e8f252e_b.jpg

Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Lowered mine today, amonth other things....John, you need to do that update on the gearbox! Makes all the difference!!

Big day today.....not only annual service done, but also the ever-so-crucial update for the gearbox (now perfect btw!) and lowering using Eibach PRO-Kit so lowered 25mm front and 20mm rear. Of course it now needs to settle down/in a bit but first impressions = Superb, WOW, what a difference, handles as it should, no more of the bumpiness like before. Absolutely perfect!! :headbang::thumbsup::headbonk::clap2: now it wins :first:
Looking good! Would this update make a big difference on the EB? Still pissed that they didn't wanna do it last week... but I know what you mean with the bumpiness, very annoying! Cheers!

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
Looking good! Would this update make a big difference on the EB? Still pissed that they didn't wanna do it last week... but I know what you mean with the bumpiness, very annoying! Cheers!

The software update has made wonders to the gearbox! It now changes the gears extremely smooth (cant actually feel them now), no hesitation on kickdown and no more of that "lets change up two gears instead of one at 180" :D

Absolutely brilliant and its a completely different car to drive!

E.jaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB V6 AT51a 3.55 ... Bullitt ordered
Well...

I just took the first step to make it EU. Drove from Chicago to NY and delivered my V6 at Kearny, NJ.

After 2 years of US roads, soon my "premium V6" will be cruising Spain / Europe.

It's going to be a long wait....

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
The software update has made wonders to the gearbox! It now changes the gears extremely smooth (cant actually feel them now), no hesitation on kickdown and no more of that "lets change up two gears instead of one at 180" :D

Absolutely brilliant and its a completely different car to drive!
Is the gearbox update done with a new software update (an official one) or are you talking about a tune?

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
Is the gearbox update done with a new software update (an official one) or are you talking about a tune?

Official one done by my dealer who, at the time of me booking the car in, confirmed Ford has released one. But he did say that Ford only uploads it to the cars if the customers complain... :crazy:

The update makes it smoother (a lot!), quicker and takes away this BS upchanging business to early and unable to kickdown at 180 (4th to 6th then unable to change down to 5th).
Sponsored