Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

ShadowMustang161

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Bullitt Mustang
Hey Prestj1
Noticed you are considering a Res Delete. Recently fitted a Steeda H Pipe (Resonator Delete) to my 2019 Bullitt @ purchase cost $440 and installation $77 by a Muffler Expert. The exhaust has gone from the sweet Bullitt OEM sound to an aggressive Coyote V8 classic burble, crackle and pop in all modes, particularly Race Track. The Bullitt comes as a total package, however, the resonator delete and H Pipe instal gives the car another unique sound dimension. Check out Steeda UTube for sound differences. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hey Prestj1
Noticed you are considering a Res Delete. Recently fitted a Steeda H Pipe (Resonator Delete) to my 2019 Bullitt @ purchase cost $440 and installation $77 by a Muffler Expert. The exhaust has gone from the sweet Bullitt OEM sound to an aggressive Coyote V8 classic burble, crackle and pop in all modes, particularly Race Track. The Bullitt comes as a total package, however, the resonator delete and H Pipe instal gives the car another unique sound dimension. Check out Steeda UTube for sound differences. :thumbsup:
But does it sound as good and as different as OEM or just loud like any other Mustang with an H pipe?

ShadowMustang161

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
But does it sound as good and as different as OEM or just loud like any other Mustang with an H pipe?
I will best try to describe the difference in words. In comparison to OEM, it is much better (probably a 75% improvement in all modes), has the classic V8 deep, throaty growl and rumble. It is not loud when cruising at 110kmph and no louder than OEM. It can be loud if you "get on it" in all modes, particularly in "Race Track" mode. IMHO, the exhaust sound, with the H Pipe install, much better matches the appearance and visual impact of the Bullitt and a Mustang than the OEM sound. Just today, I passed a HP Police car stationary at an intersection, while I was accelerating (not speeding) away in Race Track mode and passed unnoticed. Howzat for a description ?

ShadowMustang161

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
I will best try to describe the difference in words. In comparison to OEM, it is much better (probably a 75% improvement in all modes), has the classic V8 deep, throaty growl and rumble. It is not loud when cruising at 110kmph and no louder than OEM. It can be loud if you "get on it" in all modes, particularly in "Race Track" mode. IMHO, the exhaust sound, with the H Pipe install, much better matches the appearance and visual impact of the Bullitt and a Mustang than the OEM sound. Just today, I passed a HP Police car stationary at an intersection, while I was accelerating (not speeding) away in Race Track mode and passed unnoticed. Howzat for a description ?
Just a PS to my earlier Post, the H Pipe expert muffler installer said and I quote, "your car will breath much better, you will get a slight increase in performance and a moderate increase in HP of about 3 to 5 horsepower, but it will be hardly noticeable."

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Just a PS to my earlier Post, the H Pipe expert muffler installer said and I quote, "your car will breath much better, you will get a slight increase in performance and a moderate increase in HP of about 3 to 5 horsepower, but it will be hardly noticeable."
Thanks. I have been hesitant to fiddle with the exhaust for fear of ruining the sound.

Sponsored

ShadowMustang161

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Do you mind saying where you purchased it from and the installer?
Purchased Steeda H Pipe from Mustang Motor Sport, Melbourne. Freight was about $15 from VIC to NSW. There are a number of H Pipes available, did a lot of research and concluded that Steeda H Pipe was the best.

ShadowMustang161

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Purchased Steeda H Pipe from Mustang Motor Sport, Melbourne. Freight was about $15 from VIC to NSW. There are a number of H Pipes available, did a lot of research and concluded that Steeda H Pipe was the best.
PS Installer was a local muffler expert in Tamworth NSW.

TasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 MY17 Mustang GT 5L Triple Yellow Convertible
It was happy hour at Donut king in 5 mins, the were never going to chase you and miss that 😂

Sponsored

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Does anyone know how to adjust the volume of the voice that reads your text messages when selected. When my car was at the dealership for 7 weeks I think they disconnected my battery and everything has reset. So I have adjusted everything back but can't work out how to make it louder.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Does anyone know how to adjust the volume of the voice that reads your text messages when selected. When my car was at the dealership for 7 weeks I think they disconnected my battery and everything has reset. So I have adjusted everything back but can't work out how to make it louder.
I think it is your audio volume control when in text mode. Like navigation voice volume.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Cheers, I'll give it a crack.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
I think it is your audio volume control when in text mode. Like navigation voice volume.

Cheers it worked