Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TBD
Does anyone have a recommended mustang shop in Perth, WA they use? Looking at getting a res delete and a reliable service shop for when the car finally arrives...
Sponsored

17_MAGNETIC_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 Mustang GT 5.0
Does anyone have a recommended mustang shop in Perth, WA they use? Looking at getting a res delete and a reliable service shop for when the car finally arrives...

Hey Prestj1

Check out Lynford in Osb Park.

They have been servicing my vehicle and offer a range of upgrades in house with their affiliation with Mystangmods over East. They do exhaust, wheels and many other upgrades.

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TBD
Hey can anyone tell me if the 2022 mustang Aussie Spec come with blind spot detection? I've read a few articles that conflict with each other. I believe it requires the ford copilot360 or something like that...Does it come on the 2021? I'm assuming it would be the same for the 2022.

Ta

Sponsored

stompyspod

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Hey can anyone tell me if the 2022 mustang Aussie Spec come with blind spot detection? I've read a few articles that conflict with each other. I believe it requires the ford copilot360 or something like that...Does it come on the 2021? I'm assuming it would be the same for the 2022.

Ta
Hi - nope, no blind spot detection on any Aussie Mustangs - there is a third party kit available, but it's well over a $1000 from memory. The mirrors do have the blind spot bit on the mirror edge (that gives you a better viewing angle)

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TBD
Hi - nope, no blind spot detection on any Aussie Mustangs - there is a third party kit available, but it's well over a $1000 from memory. The mirrors do have the blind spot bit on the mirror edge (that gives you a better viewing angle)
Bugger...thanks. I just assumed for a car with all the other tech, having a light on the mirrors when it detects are car would be a no brainer...obviously not lol

DRU842

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Lightning Blue
The locally available BLIS kit works well but isn't an easy install. I had mine done professionally.

Sponsored

-Armoured-

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wolfgang
Vehicle(s)
Mazda RX7
Bugger...thanks. I just assumed for a car with all the other tech, having a light on the mirrors when it detects are car would be a no brainer...obviously not lol
I also would have thought that they would fold in when the doors are locked. Especially since the mirrors can fold in via the manual button. Not sure why ford was cheaping out. Surely it wouldnt cost them much to impliment this.

DRU842

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Lightning Blue

JimmyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
To anyone looking to improve the shift on a manual stang, I just recently did:

Energy Suspension shifter bushing
Superpro trans mount
BG Trans & Diff Fluid
Hustle Performance shift knob

100% recommend these cost effective changes. Shifter play is significantly reduced, transmission movement gone, positive shifts every time and overall a much better shifting experience with near zero NVH penalty.

I have no real desire for a full replacement shifter now which costs big $ in comparison.
Yet others have reported the increased NVH so bad they had to remove bushings/brackets.
Seems to be a hit and miss affair with this and other brackets, etc.

JimmyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang
Yet others have reported the increased NVH so bad they had to remove bushings/brackets.
Seems to be a hit and miss affair with this and other brackets, etc.
I was careful not to choose a bushing that traded too much NVH for performance. There are some other brands that have had mixed feedback but these were the ones that I found were right on the money. I guess YMMV.
Sponsored