Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Zacaxel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Fastback
Red Starter button, metal, I like it.

85227ECC-F289-48F9-8CBC-842A470DD71F.jpeg

Drink holder arm rest insert, like it and will use it most of the time, will just put under the seat if i need somewhere for a can of drink.
E995C4A2-9EDC-4267-A4A9-3AE916BD9F34.jpeg

Also got these wheel centre caps, metal with GT logo. Not convinced I like them, going to stick with the ponies for now I think.

B167E856-AB7D-4152-B401-8D46D21FE0E7.jpeg

Last edited:

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Looking great Trevor, liking the arm rest?

@KermiStang saw Trevor's key fob, guess the acquisitions list is getting longer :clap:
OMG 😱. It’s never going to end 🙄.
Funny thing I sent @Zacaxel a (long) list of my mods and mods to go and he said, something about “not getting like that.”

Pfffft 😂😝😜… Yeah in the beginning, we all say that…

Ok Trev’, spill the beans on the ‘fob cover 🙏 and put an addict out of his misery.

Zacaxel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Fastback
None of this is new, all purchases made a while ago and slowly getting delivered and fitted since i got the car….. true story!

Still waiting for the GT logo seatbelt holder/protector things.

Getting fitted next week is the steering wheel, FP Magneride handling pack, rear deck lid, and MP Concepts rear quarter light thingies and reverse light.
My AWE Touring exhaust is late and will probably go on in December.

My only recent purchase since i got the car is the Ford all weather mats.
1F19FDB3-3596-4760-BA81-2CB1647132BC.jpeg

Not sure what GT550 is referring to about the key fob, I haven’t got any plans to do anything with the fob. Although I did attach a key ring which was another purchase from months ago and waiting for the car to arrive!
9D6D7CE5-A417-435D-B71E-503D6A5DD938.jpeg

Now I don’t have any plans for any other major mod purchases*…… but i would never say never :sunglasses:

*except the supercharger next year of course...

Last edited:

Sponsored

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Ah sorry my bad, I meant the gizmo - garage controller? - with the green buttons. Knew AJ would be drawn to that.

I've got those mats too, they're great at keeping stones and debris out of the footwell carpet :curse:

AWE Touring exhaust is, to my ears, perfect. NASCAR noise when I want it and Camry when I don't. I swear that when I'm up it and lift quickly to change it even barks.

Zacaxel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Fastback
Looking great Trevor, liking the arm rest?
I do like the armrest, it is where my forearm/hand naturally falls when just cruising along, so it works for me even with an auto.

Ah sorry my bad, I meant the gizmo - garage controller? - with the green buttons. Knew AJ would be drawn to that.

I've got those mats too, they're great at keeping stones and debris out of the footwell carpet :curse:

AWE Touring exhaust is, to my ears, perfect. NASCAR noise when I want it and Camry when I don't. I swear that when I'm up it and lift quickly to change it even barks.
All good, the gizmo is just the garage door opener!

I agree about the AWE, after listening to hundreds of YouTube videos, that’s the one that sounded best to me.
Even though i will lose the active exhaust function, as I suspected, every time i get in the car the first thing i do is switch the exhaust to race mode, so wont be any loss for me.

Last edited:

TasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 MY17 Mustang GT 5L Triple Yellow Convertible
Red Starter button, metal, I like it.

85227ECC-F289-48F9-8CBC-842A470DD71F.jpeg

Drink holder arm rest insert, like it and will use it most of the time, will just put under the seat if i need somewhere for a can of drink.
E995C4A2-9EDC-4267-A4A9-3AE916BD9F34.jpeg

Also got these wheel centre caps, metal with GT logo. Not convinced I like them, going to stick with the ponies for now I think.

B167E856-AB7D-4152-B401-8D46D21FE0E7.jpeg
Nice, can I ask where you sourced the Arm rest please?

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
@Zacaxel I’d be pissed about loosing the active. I use it all the time and why I went with the X-Type active. Plus with headers, ATAK (even active ) would be too loud for my area.

Sponsored

Zacaxel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Fastback
@Zacaxel I’d be pissed about loosing the active. I use it all the time and why I went with the X-Type active. Plus with headers, ATAK (even active ) would be too loud for my area.
I am lucky, neighbour on one side has a Jeep SRT, the other side a Ute with a nice exhaust. Bloke across the road came over and said he thinks the Mustang sounds great.

A couple of Harley’s in the street too (although rarely ridden).

So i figure i have plenty of plausible deniability!

I also don’t get up it in my own street.

Might be a different story when i get the supercharger, particularly if i do headers too, but i will tackle that issue when the time comes.

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
@OzMustang S550 nice work Graeme, great driving road. Can I ask where it was? I grew up in Adelaide and really miss the ose roads, they were amazing.

Whoever is driving the green one is a bit Captain Slow :wink:

Nothing like coming across a cyclist on a road that's really dangerous for cyclists. OMG what have I written.... :lipssealed:

OzMustang S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
Build 07/2018 Mustang GT 6spM (Magnetic)
@OzMustang S550 nice work Graeme, great driving road. Can I ask where it was? I grew up in Adelaide and really miss the ose roads, they were amazing.

Whoever is driving the green one is a bit Captain Slow :wink:

Nothing like coming across a cyclist on a road that's really dangerous for cyclists. OMG what have I written.... :lipssealed:
Montacute, Angas Valley and Mannum Roads in the video.
One cyclist, there were heaps of them to keep us on our toes, no problems though.
The 'green one' ..... remember it WAS a Sunday. :crackup:

2021-11-06_15-32-55.jpg

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
A Sunday...yes...makes sense now :yawn:

I used to do the run from Tea Tree Gully to Mannum via Birdwood from time to time late on a Friday summer's night, while my friends were drinking I was driving :clap:

Edit: Ahem let me rephrase that! While my friends were off drinking - somewhere else - I was driving.
Sponsored

Last edited: