Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

TasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 MY17 Mustang GT 5L Triple Yellow Convertible
Yeah do it 👍 used all VHT products and some heat proof Brembo stickers from Amazon. Pulled apart and cleaned callipers, 4 coats of primer, 4 of Real Red, sticker on and 3 coats of clear.
20211006_190509.jpg
Looks brilliant, pity you’re not in Tassie, now you’re an expert I would have got you round to do mine 😂 get have a go at this though .👍🏻
Sponsored

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Looks brilliant, pity you’re not in Tassie, now you’re an expert I would have got you round to do mine 😂 get have a go at this though .👍🏻
Man I always wanted to go to the Apple Isle 🍎👍

Sponsored

Yellow Toy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Fastback
Thanks Bulutt,
I was going to suggest the same , or my thought are the same as GT550s because his car is Green, Silver Calipers/Red Brembo sticker or Black Calipers/Green/white Brembo sticker would really suit...

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thanks Bulutt,
I was going to suggest the same , or my thought are the same as GT550s because his car is Green, Silver Calipers/Red Brembo sticker or Black Calipers/Green/white Brembo sticker would really suit...
I really like what you have done with your car. Not over the top but just enough to make it stand out from the crowd.

BruceTheQuail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks Bulutt,
Agreed, though I tend to avoid black with black wheels unles there is a lot of space between the spokes. Where there are heaps of spokes you cant really make out the caliper.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Finally all back together 👍. Really happy but NEED my new Mags on, I only got new rubber on these not that long ago but I can not wait. I've just gone to my go to shop and ordered the new rubber to go on next Saturday....whoooooohooooo 🤘😎🤘🔥
20211007_092528.jpg
20211007_092538.jpg
20211007_092542.jpg

Last edited:

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Finally all back together 👍. Really happy but NEED my new Mags on, I only got new rubber on these not that log ago but I can not wait. I've just gone to my go to shop and ordered the new rubber to go on next Saturday....whoooooohooooo 🤘😎🤘🔥
20211007_092528.jpg
20211007_092538.jpg
20211007_092542.jpg
Nice one snake bite. Looks great.
I have recently done mine as well and will have to post up some pics soon.

Sponsored

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
@snake bite just wait until you get those new rims, as @BruceTheQuail says it'll look even better.

Ride height is looking the goods too, IMHO there's a narrow sweet spot for these cars. If it's not too much trouble would you mind measuring the distance from the centre of the hub badge to the bottom of the guards please? Both Eibach and Ford Racing is mentioned in the car's profile, can you confirm what springs you're running?

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
I'm away at the moment but I have Eibach the progressive springs. Its 1.1 front and 1 rears inch lowered. Its my daily and very liveable hight. Will measure and give more details on the weekend 4 ya

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
@snake bite just wait until you get those new rims, as @BruceTheQuail says it'll look even better.

Ride height is looking the goods too, IMHO there's a narrow sweet spot for these cars. If it's not too much trouble would you mind measuring the distance from the centre of the hub badge to the bottom of the guards please? Both Eibach and Ford Racing is mentioned in the car's profile, can you confirm what springs you're running?
I'll have to remember to do this measurement before I do mine 🤔

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Might be worth doing, when I installed the BMR SP763 kit it was supposed to drop 21mm F and 12mm R. Rear looked too low and one of the US folks who installed similar drop springs kindly measured the hub to guard for me and it appears to confirm my suspicion. I'm after the same appearance as his and @snake bite, front looks the same but the rear looks much lower on mine. The thlot pickens.

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Yep. I going with the Ford Performance Mustang Magneride Handling Pack - GT350 / GT / Ecoboost MPN: M-9602-M. Performance Lowering springs, sway bars, & Magnaride software update.
Lucky there is a long thread just about it on this site so pretty happy I have a good idea what it’s going to be like. Only about 20mm down which I’m happy with.
Sponsored