Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Do your neighbours torment you by not washing their cars? :devil:
Ask him to tell you how he found out CPS didn't stand for Car Protective Services.

Hoping CPS is also the acronym for Child Protective Services in Aus

Sponsored

ruffchance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Auto, 1942 Harley Davidson,1994 Custom Harley Softail
Fitted a Custom ' Wrap' made by a mob in Chisinau Moldova , ( who printed it to my specs & image ) to complete the "Dark Knight" engine bay . The professional 'Wrappers" , like SighnArama etc , were not prepared to have a shot at it , for a multitude of reasons , and thought it "not possible'" . American outfits like 'CarCraft" , wanted like , $2000 Aus to attempt this , & $ 500 or so , for the "crate ' & postage . Any idea what it cost me?

Yep ,heat affectation etc maybe a minus, ( has had multiple coats of heat resistant clear tho), but not mean to be a last for ever thing....can take it off & replace the original in 10 minutes....
Not much interest in " theme' Mustangs on this forum I know , but grand kids luv Poppy's
car !

DSCN1049.JPG
This is stupidly beautiful. Great Job. And yep - if I had grandkids I'd make the pony car a part of their lives too. Love this car.
I accepted the Grand kids challenge to exhibit the Dark Knights nemesis , '....a better class of Criminal " , and here he is! The boot space also has a custom made 'Bat Box" to house the Trolley Jack , Wheel Brace, Fire Extinguisher , etc AND a self protection device!

DSCN1306.JPG

DSCN1307.JPG

DSCN1308.JPG

DSCN1310.JPG

Sponsored

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
@Mustang madness2018.
“Shelby pod and a strut brace.”
Hopefully you feel a difference with the brace. I did not drive the car a lot between doing it and then putting the BMR “K” brace underneath recently, but after driving the car a bit more it is quite a difference in the front end pointing and handling. I think the addition of the FP Magnaride Handling pack with bigger sway bars and lower/ different springs and new VDM S/W will change it completely. ✅👌 just need time...

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
@Mustang madness2018.
“Shelby pod and a strut brace.”
Hopefully you feel a difference with the brace. I did not drive the car a lot between doing it and then putting the BMR “K” brace underneath recently, but after driving the car a bit more it is quite a difference in the front end pointing and handling. I think the addition of the FP Magnaride Handling pack with bigger sway bars and lower/ different springs and new VDM S/W will change it completely. ✅👌 just need time...
Hi AJ,
I didn't notice any different yet as i only drove on straight roads for a few klms.
i'm road tripping north later in the week ,so i'll have a few hills and some twisties in it.
I'M hoping it will tip into the corners a bit quicker and give me a bit more steering control,
K-BRACE will be the next mod,then wheels will be next after that.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Hi Troy. The gauges are looking good. Did the guy have any trouble getting them all working ok.
Hi Peter
Yeah he seemed to know what he was doing,but still takes a bit of time getting the cables pulled through,took about 6hours to do but he had a few interuptions as well.