Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
That's pretty cool having the Mustang model, both of my boxes had the Ford GT model in them.
The different models are a recent change, this year I think. Until then they were all the Ford GT.

The dealer can put in a request for a specific model if he can be bothered enough to check what you would like.

tuf50L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order pending
They are still doing these 100%.

Delivered in June and dealer called a couple of weeks ago to confirm my jacket size. If you haven’t been asked then reach out.

Keeffa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
ford mustang 2018 gt
I got my car in November 2018 so maybe they didn't have them then I don't know. I don't have a good relationship with my dealer now because of other issues. So I wouldn't bother going back to them.

Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I got my car in November 2018 so maybe they didn't have them then I don't know. I don't have a good relationship with my dealer now because of other issues. So I wouldn't bother going back to them.
You must have the same dealer I had. Got royally screwed because they knew they had me and I couldn’t go elsewhere. The epitome of the stereotype shonky car dealers. Gift packages started in Oz December 2019.

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
As far as I know they have been giving these out for about 5 years, so you should have received one. It is up to your dealer to process the order for the gift pack so maybe they didn't do their job.
Or dealer personnel keep them.

When I ordered a 2013 ATS 6M to get the first Alpha, GM was throwing in a "free" top of the line iPad. Wasn't well advertised and dealers never brought it up unless needed to close a deal. To make things worse, GM would ship the iPads to dealers as orders were placed. So a LOT of iPads disappeared before the car ever arrived at the dealer. Between customers never knowing they were owed an iPad and no link between a specific iPad and car, and employee turnover was rare to pin a theft on an individual. Dealers were crying the blues for years as customers eventually found out they were due an iPad and dealers had to buy them one.

Not an Apple fan, I sold mine on CL as soon as I took delivery. Actually, got more than you could buy one at Best Buy. It had a Cadillac logo. I advertised it as the Cadillac or iPads. LoL

TeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Harrop Oil Cooler - Installed one of these recently - Can't recommend this mod enough - Cooler oil temps & get's rid of the factory 'Oil Heater' which is prone to failure - Adds 800ml to oil capacity & great improvement for those who enjoy spirited driving.
1689232653223.png

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
Decided to go on a little touring adventure today. This is not what I had planned. 20+km of unsealed roads. :(

1.jpg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

Sponsored

BruceTheQuail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
That looks like our car was when we drove to the Glasshouse mountains the back way. We were driving along the unsealed roads with all the 4WD utes tearing away and covering the car in dust, took me ages to get it all out

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
Gave it a good rinse off. Covered it in snow foam then gave it a real good rinse. Will give it a proper wash on the weekend

image0 - Copy.jpeg

image1 - Copy.jpeg