Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Valiant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Val
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT in Eruption Green
Billet OPG, Billet Crank Sproket :D

image000000.JPG

Whipple to follow... :D

Ever since I picked up this car from delivery it had been creaking. I always thought it was the suspension settling in... Anyways, I didnt think of it and my mechanic whos doing all my work found that from factory the subframe had 1 missing nut, and the other was not even tighetened...

Scary!!! Check people!!!

image000000 2.JPG
Sponsored

Sponsored

BruceTheQuail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Has it made much of a difference down low where most of us do most of the day to day driving around town?
Good question! and what about the whine? And which insurer can live with supercharger mods to engines?

Valiant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Val
Vehicle(s)
Has it made much of a difference down low where most of us do most of the day to day driving around town?
You can definetly tell it has much more power down low, but its literally drives like stock until you get on it! I love it haha

Good question! and what about the whine? And which insurer can live with supercharger mods to engines?
Not much of a whine, however I did pulley up to 4.000 which softens the boost.

Shannons Insurance :like:

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt

Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Not bad at all! Did you consider Edelbrock at all? I've seen them for 12K for the kit!
Yeah, I looked at Edelbrock but Harrop are local to me for an install and they are Ozzie so I am happy to go with them if I go. The Whipple is the obvious choice but a $10k difference canā€™t be ignored. One of the mags had a write up on the Harrop Mustang and they raved.

Valiant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Val
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I looked at Edelbrock but Harrop are local to me for an install and they are Ozzie so I am happy to go with them if I go. The Whipple is the obvious choice but a $10k difference canā€™t be ignored.
Ahh I see! That makes sense. Yeah the Whipple is pricey, I ended up importing it myself from Lethal Performance, then finding an installer (ProFile AutoSports + Tuning)

Keeffa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
ford mustang 2018 gt
Ahh I see! That makes sense. Yeah the Whipple is pricey, I ended up importing it myself from Lethal Performance, then finding an installer (ProFile AutoSports + Tuning)
Interesting reading, was it Harrop that built the R Spec mustangs.