Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Thanks. Should have come like this from the factory and I wanted to make it look OEM.
yeah would be nice if it would come from factory like this, or at least have an option
for custom interior when ordering would also be great.

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Pulled the front underbody tray off to do some work to find that two of the the tray screws were not there and one would pull out with my fingers. This faring has never been off the car from new and it's only @ about 10k km's. Closer inspection revealed the 8g speed clips in these locations were all defects from new, i.e. there was no "grabby" threaded part at the top of the clips but instead a clean hole the same size of the lower clip entry hole. Clearly the guy/gal that puts the clips onto the lower bumper/spoiler is not the same person that screws the undertray on, but its wierd (ready lazy) that they just push the screws into nothing and hope they stay there, or not.... 🤬.

Chances of getting some of the right size and quality speed clips on a Sunday.... zip.

Oh, and a mystery piece of plastic and rubber faring with molded clips was laying (hiding) in the bottom RHS of the tray and fell out as I dropped it down, as well as half a desert 🙄

Reactions: PKs

Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Pulled the front underbody tray off to do some work to find that two of the the tray screws were not there and one would pull out with my fingers. This faring has never been off the car from new and it's only @ about 10k km's. Closer inspection revealed the 8g speed clips in these locations were all defects from new, i.e. there was no "grabby" threaded part at the top of the clips but instead a clean hole the same size of the lower clip entry hole. Clearly the guy/gal that puts the clips onto the lower bumper/spoiler is not the same person that screws the undertray on, but its wierd (ready lazy) that they just push the screws into nothing and hope they stay there, or not.... 🤬.

Chances of getting some of the right size and quality speed clips on a Sunday.... zip.

Oh, and a mystery piece of plastic and rubber faring with molded clips was laying (hiding) in the bottom RHS of the tray and fell out as I dropped it down, as well as half a desert 🙄
What was the dessert?

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
🙄 Sand ala peeble, with a strange pice of shiny broken black plastic wafer. 😂
Ha ha. So you were saying desert. I thought that auto correct was at it again. Yes pebbles get in the strangest places on mine.

Sponsored

tofo17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 #M3560, FJG, 10R80
20221103_172923.jpg
Steeda dual rate springs in. I dare say it's actually more comfortable than stock, which makes no sense given even the soft rate is harder than stock.
Already have Steeda adjustable sway bars, ultimate IRS stop the hop, front camber plates and rear camber adjusters.
A smidge bit (like 2cm) lower.
Sponsored