Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

BruceTheQuail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Mishimoto H pipe went on today, car sounds epic. Really loud, snarly sound on the outside, inside more of the old fashioned v8 sound thumping away. Very, very pleased. I dont think I'd drive it other than in normal mode, sounds great.

Also put on the Subject 9 sourced carbon/nappa flat bottomed wheel with orange stitching. Nice and fat, good feel. I dont think the nappa is true leather (real leather was what I was after), and the orange 12 o'clock stripe catches my eye, but pretty pleased with it overall.

So on my running list of mods, i'd say:

1. koya sf 20's staggered 11 and 12 - very good, nice handling improvement;
2. strut brace - very good, big handling improvement;
3. air raid CAI - almost forgot I had it done but I can recall thinking there was a power improvement;
4. cf vent and wing mirror covers (subject 9) - good bang for buck visual improvement;
5. plastidipped spoiler and badges, front diffuser - very nice visual change;
6. mishimoto H pipe - really good, cheap mod;
7. cf/nappa steering wheel - looks great, feels good, personally I'd rather just a thicker wheel with good leather but there were limited options.
Sponsored

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty sure it was yours i saw that provided the inspiration to get these :thumbsup:
I was torn between the black GT5.0 and the Recaro stitched in silver / grey to match the seats.

Glad I went the way I did and they are doing a good job of protecting the seat edge (why I bought them) :like:

WD :like:

Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Well, seeing we are showing each others, I too tried some new ones a few weeks ago. I wanted to try something to tie in with the ivory coloured bits on the car and got these beige covers made. Not quite as precise in the detail as I would have liked but will do for now. I relegated the older black with red lettering to the back seats.
PXL_20211128_041111634.PORTRAIT.jpg
Seatbelt Protector.jpg