Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

BruceTheQuail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Gooday John, I'll chip in - I saw Peter's rotors the other day, they look absolutely fantastic. Both Peter's and Troy's cars are gorgeous, I have rotor envy in Peter's case and spoiler envy in Troy's.

I'm also interested in how the rotors perform, I had a very bad experience with R1 concept rotors with my F Type which looked awesome and grabbed OK, but developed dreadful sound issues after about 6 months and I had to remove them, then R1 refused any refund.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
How does the new brake set up feel Peter?
Seems pretty good John. I have not slammed them yet because DBA advised to give then 200klm before that. They look nice though.
I remember test driving an FM GT at the dealer before deciding on the FN and it's brakes were very grabby. I have never had that in this one.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
My 2017 Mustang GT - Built 13 Sept 2017 - delivered AU March 2018. 6 speed manual-Ford Performance Power Pack 2-Shelby 350R Strut Brace-JLT Oil Separator-Steeda Clutch Spring.

IMG_1408.JPG

Motor.jpg
Inspired by Tony's post a couple of days ago, I went ahead and ordered a set of those blue coil covers.

Now shopping for oil separators. :giggle:

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Inspired by Tony's post a couple of days ago, I went ahead and ordered a set of those blue coil covers.

Oh no DFB5.0. You're modifying!

Sponsored

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
@snake bite

So I took this photo recently after some time on the Track. The Green FN has Magnaride (not lowered) with 20” rims and 35 series tyres. The red FM has 20” rims with 30 series tyres, and lowered coil overs. I’ve asked the owner to provide me how details on how much his is lowered and will update. (Edit: red front 25-30 drop, rear 40)

Download the pic and zoom in. It’s an interesting comparison.

AD14D9D0-56A1-4985-9388-ABD367D648F8.jpeg
Cool info, is that your green car 😊. The bend is a wicked track to drive on...so I'm told 😉. Anyway mate I won't have to wait long to find out...dropped mags and sensors off to my local tyre joint yesterday and am getting them fitted...... .tomorrow.....whoooooohooooo 🤘😎🤘💕❤💕❤💕🐎🐎🐎🐎

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
I'm told it's all down hill from here...............................my bank balance that it! :giggle:
We welcome you to the fold of the cursed DFB5.0.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course

Cool, given you like OEM look I'd go with the Ford Performance oil separator. I put mine on donkeys ago and it does what its supposed to do. A bit of engine bay bling is good and I also went for new coil covers a few years ago and went for Ford Racing ones 🤘😎🤘🐎....where do ya stop 🤣
20211014_201849.jpg
20211014_201632.jpg
20211014_201549.jpg

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Cool, given you like OEM look I'd go with the Ford Performance oil separator. I put mine on donkeys ago and it does what its supposed to do. A bit of engine bay bling is good and I also went for new coil covers a few years ago and went for Ford Racing ones 🤘😎🤘🐎....where do ya stop 🤣
20211014_201849.jpg
20211014_201632.jpg
20211014_201549.jpg
Ha ha, that's exactly what I have just literally ordered! :like:

I like how the Ford Performance oil separator clips onto an existing mounting point on the rocker cover, plug and play. And yes, looks OEM as it is OEM.

Sponsored

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Ha ha, that's exactly what I have just literally ordered! :like:

I like how the Ford Performance oil separator clips onto an existing mounting point on the rocker cover, plug and play. And yes, looks OEM as it is OEM.
Good choice 👍 I like OEM look too so have done most mods with Ford stuff, like the strut tower brace, Ford Performance oil separator and hood struts and coil covers. GT350 steering wheel and track pack spoiler, plain coolant cover and other US spec things like boot panel and lower grill. The great thing with these cars is you have lots of options to do it like you want. It's a slippery slope though 🤣🤣🐎

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.

You know that youvé just added another 2hours of detailing on your car with those extra purchases. :giggle: :party: