Sponsored

What car has the most obnoxious drivers when you drive your S550.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
I saw a lifted f250 that missed its exit on the highway and stop on the shoulder then offroad through a ditch and almost get stuck in the rain a few days ago. Saw a woman attempt to drive over a raised median and get her car stuck on it(high centered lol) I think it was a malibu. Also saw someone lock up their brakes and skid for literally 300 feet straight on the highway with them locked and hit a broken down car a few months ago, I forget what type of car it was though. Both the person who stopped in the traveling lane and the person who locked up their brakes for 300 feet straight were not ideal drivers. CRV female driver rear ended a car right next to me a few months ago too, clearly was a texting driver..

I have fuked up though too so I cant really talk, ran a redlight in a f150 while adjusting my new radio and hit a SUV, also no-lift shifted a CTS-V into a concrete pole at 50 mph.
Sponsored

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I'm pretty sure most people are posting experiences with obnoxious drivers in general. The examples being cited would have occurred regardless of what car was being driven. Mustangs are common around here and don't attract special attention from other drivers.

ktp1598

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue California Special
BMW's with road rage. Had 1 literally try to run me and my family off the road because we wouldn't / couldn't let him over. Another thought we were trying to pull on him which pissed him off. Then another clueless woman who didn't want to wait on me to drive through the deep standing water and decides to fly past me...with my windows down and 600 miles on my car. In a neighborhood. That was the moment I realized as much as I like BMWs I will never own one.

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
For me it's generally been pretty rough cars, or big trucks being pretty aggressive. Occasionally a minivan. Generally the cleaner the car with exception of like lifted brodozers in suburbia, the less aggressive they've been imo.

Generally I'm pretty passive so I take most of it with a grain of salt anyway.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Just asking when your out in your S550 do you notice one brand or model car that seems to have the most annoying drivers. Is it Vettes, BMW's, Camaros, tuners or even other Mustangs or do you not notice a group at all? What have you found to be the case.
The car with the distracted driver playing with their phone takes the cake.....

Sponsored

TRPCANA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Being fully honest, the most obnoxious drivers i encounter are other mustang drivers. Alot of v6's and eco's swerving in and out of traffic and cutting other people off on the roadway just to pass you as you are just cruising so they "win".

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
Yeah, I honestly would say Mustang drivers are probably one of the worst. Along with Prius and Tesla drivers mostly when I lived in California not many here where I live now.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
ALL OF THEM!!! lol
But, seriously, almost all of them. When I'm in my truck, no one gets super close to me or gets right up on my ass when I'm stopped at a Stop sign or red light.
In my Roush, almost EVERYONE seems to get right on top of me when at a Stop sign or red light. WTF??!?! It used to happen in my last Roush car as well. I think it's part jealousy and part being asshole.

15BluStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Any car, SUV, or truck with a bow tie on it.

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
A little off topic, but kinda related. A few months ago some jack wad in a VW GTI kept trying to get a V6 camaro to race him. We were on a 4 lane highway with traffic lights every so often with a speed limit of 50 mph. Finally they got caught a red light and were first in line, the camaro was in the far left lane, the GTI was next to him, I was next in my explorer, and some lady in a CRV was in the far right lane. The light turned green, and the jack wad in the GTI took off expecting the camaro to join in but he didn't. What he didn't expect was a big ass ford explorer to stay door to door with him and actually beat him to the next light. The look on his face was priceless when he realized he just got beat by a 5000 lb suv. A lot of people have no clue what an explorer sport has for power, they think its just another under powered over weight suv. They don't realize it has the same engine and power that the taurus SHO has, 365 hp out of a 3.5L ecoboost. When the camaro caught up to us he was laughing and gave me a huge thumbs up, and the jack wad in the VW drove like a granny until he turned off and went on his way.

onlyturbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6spd, 2016 Audi S4 (Sold)., 2009 Subaru STI (Sold), 2003 SAAB Aero (Sold)
Prius drivers. They are slow as hell and take forever and a day to get up to speed.
I disagree, my daily is a Prius, I can merge faster in the Prius than my Ecoboost

onlyturbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6spd, 2016 Audi S4 (Sold)., 2009 Subaru STI (Sold), 2003 SAAB Aero (Sold)
Yeah, I honestly would say Mustang drivers are probably one of the worst. Along with Prius and Tesla drivers mostly when I lived in California not many here where I live now.
I must be the worst driver then, because I own both a Prius and a Mustang...lol...

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I think of this scene every time I see an Asian or Indian woman pull this stunt on my way home from work....which is pretty much every day. They aren't making this shit up.
Yup. There's a reason why stereotypes exist.