Sponsored

What car has the most obnoxious drivers when you drive your S550.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
So many times for me. Accords constantly trying to flex.
Hey, I drive an Accord for my daily / crappy weather car! Since V-Tech can't kick in yo, it's now turbo kicked in yo. On that note, I drive out of boost and in Eco mode about 98% of the time. I use my turn signals too because everyone else that doesn't sucks.
Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Found this on my Tumblr dash this morning and can't resist.

tumblr_pw7hekuU3v1rhpn4yo1_540.jpg

vernonator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP - Race Red
Any Mini-Van with a man driving it. I wish I had $1 for every mini-van dad that thinks he has to beat me off the line at a stop light. I mean SERIOUSLY dude, you are in a firkin Honda Odyssey pull out your tampon and buy a real car.

XCRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Around here it is the Chevy 1/2 tons. Always tailgating, cutting off people, jumping lanes, passing in a no passing zone going 80 down a 55. Dodge 1/2 ton trucks do have their own idiots around here but not in the amount of Chevy. Ford trucks are mostly driven by retirees that I have noticed and may drive slower but not excessively slow or recklessly.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Around here it is the Chevy 1/2 tons. Always tailgating, cutting off people, jumping lanes, passing in a no passing zone going 80 down a 55. Dodge 1/2 ton trucks do have their own idiots around here but not in the amount of Chevy. Ford trucks are mostly driven by retirees that I have noticed and may drive slower but not excessively slow or recklessly.
I let them creep up, get on my tail, I slam into boost, make their exhaust sound cute, and leave them in the last county. Let them creep up again, get on my tail, slam into boost, make their exhaust sound cute, and leave them in the last county. repeat.. Zero they can do about it.

So i guess I become the most obnoxious? Damn.. Didn't think about that.

Sponsored

XCRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I let them creep up, get on my tail, I slam into boost, make their exhaust sound cute, and leave them in the last county. Let them creep up again, get on my tail, slam into boost, make their exhaust sound cute, and leave them in the last county. repeat.. Zero they can do about it.

So i guess I become the most obnoxious? Damn.. Didn't think about that.
That is a good idea. though half the time I am in my XJ Cherokee that probably only makes 100hp anymore. Kind of hard to pull away with a low powered brick

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
That is a good idea. though half the time I am in my XJ Cherokee that probably only makes 100hp anymore. Kind of hard to pull away with a low powered brick
yeah I don't daily mine either. I drive my Malibu which you have to floor to get from 70-80 in a month so I'm with you.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
I can't tell you how many Mustang owners I've found that also have an XJ. I'm one of those Mustang owners! This is awesome! :rockon:

My XJ is more of my bad weather vehicle but I do drive it a few times a week as well. It can go just about anywhere.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Or...now hear me out.....stop letting other dictate how you drive. Tailgaters only require you to follow further back from the vehicle in front of you unless you want them to slam into you. I think all drivers could take 5 and breathe and calm the ef down and remember driving is a privilege and to be thankful your ass isn't walking.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
None in particular.

I will say that about 75% of female Asian drivers.......shouldn't have licenses. I mean, they're just dangerous.

And females in general. Just don't have that visual/spatial thing going on very well. Very timid drivers, and at the same time dangerous despite being scared and driving slow.

Come to think of it, really the worst drivers are the ones that are scared of driving. They hit their brakes if someone next to them does, slow down for no reason, are afraid to take any turns at normal speeds.

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
None in particular.

I will say that about 75% of female Asian drivers.......shouldn't have licenses. I mean, they're just dangerous.

And females in general. Just don't have that visual/spatial thing going on very well. Very timid drivers, and at the same time dangerous despite being scared and driving slow.

Come to think of it, really the worst drivers are the ones that are scared of driving. They hit their brakes if someone next to them does, slow down for no reason, are afraid to take any turns at normal speeds.
Luckily nothing crazy has happened in the mustang but it's still super new. The last 2 close calls I can think of were both female caused though...

I was driving my mini cooper and in the far left lane of a 3 lane freeway. She was in the far right lane and got over to the middle lane, and then kept on coming over. I had to stand on the brebos and luckily avoided contact. Needed new underwear when I got home.

Other time was traveling for work and a co worker wanted to drive. She pulls out of the hotel taking the free right. It was a 5 lane road where the center lane is a turn lane. She pulled into the right lane as someone from the left lane was signaling and getting over. He honked the horn and slammed on his brakes to not hit us. What does she do once she hears the horn? Slams on the brakes! I thought for sure he was gonna hit us. He let off the horn and she hit the gas, he honked again, and again she slams on the brakes. I never let her drive again the rest of the business trip.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Porsche passenger car moved up a notch on my list this morning: Woman changed from a medium-speed lane to a faster one apparently without looking. My aged reflexes were still good enough to avoid her by a foot or two, but if there'd been a car on my left, all three of us would have been in trouble.

sicpuppy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2017 Challenger Hellcat
I don't have much of a problem with people wanting to race my Mustang GT.
When I'm in my Hellcat its all the Mustang GT owners that want to race.
Go figure.

Tin O' Spam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Tesla. Though that's also true when I'm in the hatchback, too. Tailgating, no indicators, cutting everyone up, never letting anybody out of a junction........

EDIT: Add the Mercedes A-Class to that, too. The car that screams "My dad bought it for me!" to the world. Exclusively driven by Veruca Salt
Sponsored

Last edited: