Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Benny,

I need a set of 4 TPMS sensors for my 2nd set of track wheels for my 22 Mach 1. Purchased a set of Apex Forged VS-5RS in 19 inch. Been looking at these Ford Motorcraft TPMS sensors, with the metal stem body:
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensor - Ford FR3Z-1A189-C
My Question: If I order through Levittown, can I make this purchase and use up a bunch of my 42,000 Ford Reward Points Balance??? Chris A. - cjatrains on the forum. Send me a PM, I can reply with my personal email if that's required. I reside south of Boston in MA.
Hi Chris,
We offer the metal stemmed TPMS Sensors here https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/fr3z-1a189-c.html

I am sorry we do not accept ford points. I will message you a code you can use now.

- Benny
Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!

Jstang23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Eruption Green
Hi Benny!

I just bought a PP1 undertray to give my base GT the brake cooling channels. The part number for that is JR3Z17626B. I have now found you need the PP1 front splitter for this part to fit. Is the correct part number for that JR3Z-17D957-BA? I found that on your website. Also is there are chance for a promo code?

Thank you for your help!!

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi Benny!

I just bought a PP1 undertray to give my base GT the brake cooling channels. The part number for that is JR3Z17626B. I have now found you need the PP1 front splitter for this part to fit. Is the correct part number for that JR3Z-17D957-BA? I found that on your website. Also is there are chance for a promo code?

Thank you for your help!!
Hi Jack,
Part number is correct https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/jr3z-17d957-ba.html

This part is oversized but I will send you a code for the part itself.
- Benny

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi Benny. Any shipping discounts for 4 genuine drain plugs and 4 oil filters for my 2022 Ford GT PP1 5.0?
Thanks

Sponsored

geezer stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt,base
We are truly excited to be a Diamond Sponsor of this wonderful and fast growing community.

Now for those wondering who we are and what we offer:
We are an authorized Ford Parts dealer located in Levittown, NY offering Genuine Ford replacement parts, Accessories, Ford Racing parts and are soon to be a Roush master dealer. We are able to obtain the maximum discount for all of these lines which translates into super savings for you.

We support parts and accessories for all Ford models so if your daily driver F-150 needs some brake pads we can take care of that as well.

I would like to keep this thread open for all price quotes and requests, You can consider me your personal Ford parts guy!

Thank you,
Benny
i would like to order the "ford performance track handeling pack"?

smokinscooters

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT350
Benny, can I please get a quote for part # FR3Z-17D957-AE. I would like to put a GT350R splitter on my base GT350.

Sponsored

K22GBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GBM HPP Ecoboost Mustang
Hey, Benny. Appreciate all the deals you give here on behalf of Levittown!

I have a '22 HPP and I'm looking to put a PP2 splitter on it. It comes with the PP1 splitter and has the belly pan with the brake ramps and all that. I've been looking at M-16601-MPP. Would that be the best way to go, and are there any shipping or item discounts for that kit?

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hey, Benny. Appreciate all the deals you give here on behalf of Levittown!

I have a '22 HPP and I'm looking to put a PP2 splitter on it. It comes with the PP1 splitter and has the belly pan with the brake ramps and all that. I've been looking at M-16601-MPP. Would that be the best way to go, and are there any shipping or item discounts for that kit?
Hi Matt,
I think that would be the best bet because from what I am finding on other HPP VIns the upper is not the same thats included in the kit. I can run your VIN to double check if you like. Please send me a PM.

Thanks,
- Benny

currierCP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Hey Benny,
I'm due for some maintenance parts, can you help with shipping?
Thanks!

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Just submitted an order. Like always, great price and customer service from Benny,
Sponsored