Sponsored

What can Livernois Motorsports do for you?

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
Maybe finish installing all the parts that I just can seem to get to?
Sponsored

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
So am I understanding right, that these tuners have no data logging? How do they get feedback about what your car is doing, or is it all butt dyno based? Everything I've been reading led me to believe these were pretty aggressive tunes. Not trying to hate on anyone, just researching options.
Livernois claims their tunes are so awesome they don't need to data log. And they probably are, but people like looking at numbers they don't really understand so they complain about the lack of data logging. :p

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
You can easily use the Torque App and a bluetooth OBD II dongle to datalog. Works great for me.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Livernois claims their tunes are so awesome they don't need to data log. And they probably are, but people like looking at numbers they don't really understand so they complain about the lack of data logging. :p
Their tunes are awesome!

I datalog with torque if I need to and you can too! Lol

The Nguage is a sweet device though not gonna lie but I still prefer datalogging on a phone or tablet. You can set the screen up to display whatever you want in real time and datalog in the backround.

Just use whatever solution that works best for you.

Last edited:

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
I'll re-add the statement that others have made: I love livernois as a company but i refuse to get any tune from them until they come out with a new "mycal v2.0" or so to speak. I hate the way that thing looks and how antiquated it is.
completely disagree. function before form. if it ain't broke...

Sponsored

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Are people hanging these things from their rear view mirror? I don't get it. What difference does it make in terms of how they look if it works? :shrug:
they gotta have touch screens that beep and flash at them for some reason
Sponsored