Sponsored

What can Livernois Motorsports do for you?

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
I have your Livernois tune on my GT and have been looking into the GT350 intake manifold. Have you set up a tune for this? The forum seems pretty silent in regards to Livernois GT350 intake manifold tunes on the Coyote.
Shouldn't be an issue. :headbang:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
There's a reason you don't see the other big name calibrators openly post on forums these days about tuning.....This thread is an exact example.
It's true, I stepped out on a limb for a reason, I know in the past some representatives have come out and rubbed people the wrong way, so consider this an olive branch of sorts to see what we can do to help and a place to advertise new products or sales that are current or upcoming

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
One thing I would like for us convertible guys is an aftermarket rear subframe brace. Maybe one that is tubular, has a little more clearance than the stock one, and is a bit stiffer. That would be cool if someone could start making that. I understand it would be quite a while before one is developed. But maybe one day someone will have one available.

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Shouldn't be an issue. :headbang:

[MENTION=11090]Livernois Motorsports[/MENTION] I spoke with Anthony from your tuning dept. and this actually will be an issue. Your shop has not seen an S550 Coyote with the GT350 intake manifold so you don't have a tune available.

So what can Livernois do for me? Get a GT350 intake manifold tune! The cost/benefit especially at high RPM for those of us who track the car are indisputable.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=11090]Livernois Motorsports[/MENTION] I spoke with Anthony from your tuning dept. and this actually will be an issue. Your shop has not seen an S550 Coyote with the GT350 intake manifold so you don't have a tune available.

So what can Livernois do for me? Get a GT350 intake manifold tune! The cost/benefit especially at high RPM for those of us who track the car are indisputable.
That is incorrect, we do have custom tuning available for the 5.0L Mustang 2015+ with a GT350 intake manifold.

We will be getting back to you as soon as we can. We have to check with our head calibrator. Anthony has reached out to you and made sure it was taken care of. If there is anything else you need, feel free to give us a call or email us!

Sponsored

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That is incorrect, we do have custom tuning available for the 5.0L Mustang 2015+ with a GT350 intake manifold.

We will be getting back to you as soon as we can. We have to check with our head calibrator. Anthony has reached out to you and made sure it was taken care of. If there is anything else you need, feel free to give us a call or email us!
That is great news, just different than what I heard last week. I'll get in touch soon, thanks for following up.

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
I would like some info on tuning for a GT350 IM/TB. If you could PM it to me I would greatly appreciate it.

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I would like some info on tuning for a GT350 IM/TB. If you could PM it to me I would greatly appreciate it.
I spoke with Livernois and they will post up some dyno charts and further details on their tuning capability/results for the GT350 intake installed on the 5.0. Hopefully a good alternative to some of the well established GT350 manifold tunes from Lund/JDM etc.

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Sweet can't wait to see a dyno graph.

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT

definitely not true. my car has a GT350 IM and was @ livernois in november on the dyno getting tuned. they even posted a vid of it not too long ago:

[ame]

fwiw, i ran a remote lund flexfuel tune previously, which went through about 5 iterations and a lot of datalogging before it was dialed - i picked up a bunch of TQ down low and the throttle mapping was much better with livernois. satisfied customer!

Sponsored

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
definitely not true. my car has a GT350 IM and was @ livernois in november on the dyno getting tuned. they even posted a vid of it not too long ago:

fwiw, i ran a remote lund flexfuel tune previously, which went through about 5 iterations and a lot of datalogging before it was dialed - i picked up a bunch of TQ down low and the throttle mapping was much better with livernois. satisfied customer!

Livernois is a class act. Happy you enjoying it.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

Sweet! :headbang:

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Good to hear, thanks for the info!

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Replied via PM, expecting an answer soon!

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
As stated above and verified by the calibration department, Yes.
There is no issue with that.
Sponsored