What battery did you switch to?

thunderstrike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 6 spd
I use O'reilly Sure Starts on most new cars and all classics.
Yeah, I bought O'Reilly battery too for my Jeep -- cause it's in Moab, Utah, the 4-wheeling Jeep heaven (no Walmart).

Last edited:

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost PP -Sold; 2022 GT/CS -Waiting
My 2019 has it. It's a Premium option I believe.
I believe you're thinking remote start. He's referring to the automatic engine shutdown feature that turns off the engine at stop lights and thoroughly irritates the everlasting crap out of most normal people.

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Its time for a new battery. I dont need a crazy battery, but want better over stock and one that fits like stock.
Autozone has an Odyssey but it weighs 41 lbs. so that's out.
Advanced has a Diehard AGM at 31 lbs.

I see a lot go with XSP-D4700
Do you need anything else for it? Does it fit good? Some said it won't fit with the battery cover on.

Recommendations?
I was thinking the xps-d4700 as well when my system goes in. I have the same question. Anyone used it?

None2Slow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Performance package
Or hes thinking that when you remote start it, if you get in it after a certain amount of time, it auto shuts off. If I physically start my 6MT and don't get back in, it shuts off after 30 minutes.

I believe you're thinking remote start. He's referring to the automatic engine shutdown feature that turns off the engine at stop lights and thoroughly irritates the everlasting crap out of most normal people.

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT A10 PP1-Past '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
I like to go windows down and it always startles me a bit.

Hyperformance Glass Products (HGP)