Sponsored

What are your MyMode settings and how did you get them?

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
What does everyone here ride in on their MyMode mode and how did you get there to set it?

I used to have MyMode give me a decent amount of power but quiet exhaust in the event that cops were around I could flip it.

Now with the Supercharger, and cops not seeming to care if I'm in TRACK exhaust, I'm looking to SPORT POWER, COMFORT HANDLING (MAGNERIDE), COMFORT STEERING and TRACK EXHAUST.

Can that even be done?
Sponsored

Farkel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Premium PP1, 2012 Jeep JK, 2022 Harley 48
Mine is set on sport mode with quiet exhaust and comfort steering. Magneride settings are tied to the mode selected, so MyMode won't let you change the handling. I think you'd need an aftermarket Magneride controller to do that.

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Mine is set on sport mode with quiet exhaust and comfort steering. Magneride settings are tied to the mode selected, so MyMode won't let you change the handling. I think you'd need an aftermarket Magneride controller to do that.
You go to whatever mode you want for magneride, then customize exhaust, steering and etc, then save as MyMode. I'm 95% sure it will work 😄

Reactions: MCS
OP
OP
MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Thanks guys. I’ll give that a try. Trying to set up some thing that the girlfriend can flip two and drive so she gets all the growls without the Viking invasion on gear shifts.

Sponsored

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I'm looking to SPORT POWER, COMFORT HANDLING (MAGNERIDE), COMFORT STEERING and TRACK EXHAUST.
Sadly, it's not possible to separate the drive mode (what you call power) from the suspension mode. Also, in some vehicles it is not possible to have comfort steering with the sport drive mode. The exhaust is no issue; you can set it however you want at any time.
The only solution I can think of is this. First, set up MyMode with Normal drive mode (which also means comfort suspension), Comfort steering, Track exhaust. Second, ask a tuner (or do it yourself with the HPtuners interface and software) to adjust the throttle mapping of the Normal mode so that it matches that of Sport+ and Track. So you'd be technically in Normal, but for all intents and purposes it would feel like Sport+.

OP
OP
MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Sadly, it's not possible to separate the drive mode (what you call power) from the suspension mode. Also, in some vehicles it is not possible to have comfort steering with the sport drive mode. The exhaust is no issue; you can set it however you want at any time.
The only solution I can think of is this. First, set up MyMode with Normal drive mode, Comfort steering, Track exhaust. Second, ask a tuner (or do it yourself with the HPtuners interface and software) to adjust the throttle mapping of the Normal mode so that it matches that of Sport+ and Track. So you'd be technically in Normal, but for all intents and purposes it would feel like Sport+.
Thanks! I'm going to avoid adjusting the tune as it's Roush tuned and will void the warranty stuff.

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
I do comfort steering track exhaust and everything else normal. Noisy but comfortable to drive..

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Thanks! I'm going to avoid adjusting the tune as it's Roush tuned and will void the warranty stuff.
Maybe you could ask Roush to do it for you? Adjusting the throttle mapping is an easy change.
Anyway, the throttle mapping is just placebo. There's no extra power. Just press the pedal harder and you'll get the same effect. So maybe you can just get used to the Normal mode and forget about Sport+. That is, if you have a manual transmission. With an A10 I can understand why you'd want to use Sport+.

Nightmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jens
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
The power is not changed by the mode, but only the accelerator pedal curve (at least with stock software).
This may feel like more power, but in the end it is only a fake, because the software gives you more throttle than you press the pedal.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I do comfort steering track exhaust and everything else normal. Noisy but comfortable to drive..
I just set up something similar.

Steering = COMFORT
Exhaust = TRACK
Everything else is NORMAL

Soooooo much easier to drive around town like this; the Roush tune makes Sport+ and Track super aggressive on the shifts from 1-2 and 4-5. So much so it's jarring and the gf doesn't like it.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I just set up something similar.

Steering = COMFORT
Exhaust = TRACK
Everything else is NORMAL

Soooooo much easier to drive around town like this; the Roush tune makes Sport+ and Track super aggressive on the shifts from 1-2 and 4-5. So much so it's jarring and the gf doesn't like it.
I would say this is the way. Now that you're supercharged, the other modes, Sport+ and Track are just not necessary.

mkcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Mymode = Track exhaust, Sport Steering, everything else normal. For those moments when I want more pedal response and aggressive shifting I pop it into S... and when I'm done I click it back to D. I rarely select Track Mode unless I'm on a fun road and getting after it, but my suspension is not stock 'cept for the magnaride.

Mgsouthwest2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT C/S
In mine, Mymode has everything on normal except the exhaust which is set for track. I just love hearing the car even during regular driving. When I want to really play with the car and have some fun I just put it in drag mode. To me that is beast mode. The car pulls like a freight train and I love how the 10r80 barks the tires on the first couple of shifts.

FLfree

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Performance
Steering: COMFORT
Driving: SPORT
Exhaust: TRACK
Sponsored