Sponsored

What are you doing for short passengers with a non-height- adjustable passenger seat ? Wife can barely see over the dashboard ...

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Honestly, I don't do a damn thing for the shorter passengers. If they are not driving the car, who cares if they can see out of the windows.

Jason304

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 2016 Ram 2500 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Hmmm. Sorry, I have nothing for you. I have the opposite problem. At 6'7" I look through the top 3" of the windshield. Have a hard time at traffic lights even with the seat lowered all the way. Does anyone have any seat lowering ideas?

A boat cushion might work. How much higher is she looking to go? I'm not sure why you think the airbag won't work. It doesn't take much weight to trip the passenger present switch.
6’1” and I have a problem with the rear view mirror. It’s maxed out on its upward travel and over half the view is the top of the rear seats and the swing.

Sponsored

Chadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
'96 Mustang GT, '73 El Camino, '12 Mazdaspeed3
My grandmother uses a thick camouflage boat throw cushion.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I've used everything from books to my clothes (folding them in half or stacking them). I don't use it anymore since the seat goes up and I'm used to the car now so...

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
How about to order RHD version's driver's seat? Wouldn't it have all way regulation?
This is the most clever solution I've seen but I'm not sure how easily or economically you could order a RHD driver's seat in the US.