Sponsored

What are, on your opinion, the ''goods'' and the ''bads'' of the sixth generation GT?

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
Good: coyote, new IRS, SYNC3
Bad: Bony panel Alignment.
THIS

LOTS of utter crappy visible body waves and creases on a TON of s550's out there. The UAW needs to be shot.:crazy: I traded till I got a good one though.:lol:
Sponsored

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
I feel like this whole thread is one big troll.

bahasad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium, 14 BMW F30 Stage 1
Lol at all of the "I want a moonroof" comments with "lose more weight" in the same post...
Not always mutually exclusive. Cars like the 328i, 428i are even lighter than the EB and have a moonroof.

I'd give up the moonroof if it meant a car around 3000-3300 lbs.

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Not always mutually exclusive. Cars like the 328i, 428i are even lighter than the EB and have a moonroof.

I'd give up the moonroof if it meant a car around 3000-3300 lbs.
I understand cars with a moonroof can weigh less than a completely different car without one. However a moonroof weighs more than a regular roof so adding it to the mustang would increase weight. All I'm saying is if you want extra features don't complain if the weight goes up. And if you want both don't complain when the price goes way up.

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
I mean the pull handle in the console to put on the parking brake. Prefer the Challenger or Camaro (camaro's is in the middle as a button, Challenger is a push parking brake with your foot).

I think on the autos, it should be a button you just push (so yes like Camaro).
I disagree: I vastly prefer the handbrake. I don't trust a simple button to engage the handbrake, as I prefer a mechanical linkage. Furthermore, with a button there's no way to set the brake by degrees.

I've also never like pedal-style parking brakes, as I find the release activate/release mechanisms a bit clunky. Thanks, but I like to stick with my handbrake.
Sponsored