Les

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lester
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350-Ruby Red, 12 Roush RS3 Kona Blue, 33 Ford
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations Justine! I’m also a former C5 zo6 owner. Definitely special cars in my opinion. That being said, I can tell every time you drive the GT350 it will feel like an event! It will be awhile before mine comes out of hibernation, forecast for tomorrow 12” of snow. I’m really looking forward to the event of pushing the start button and hearing the engine rock to life! Welcome to the forum Justine and looking forward to seeing pictures of your car.
Sponsored

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Right choice.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
tony seems like one hell of a guy!

congrats.

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Mean ride Justin! I got my first Mustang in 1987 from this dealership. It was the new 5.0 Foxbody and one of the first on the road with the new body style. Great dealership. Sad to say but the owner Steve Kalafer passed away not too long ago. He was a great guy who also owned a local independent baseball club called the Somerset Patriots. Never forget the day he showed me the white 5.0 that I ended up buying. Looked exactly like this one. After reading your post a wave of nostalgic memory dazed me for a few. Anyway, good luck and have fun with the coolest car on the road.
232295_Rear_3-4_Web.jpeg

Sponsored

Bike4pizza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 perf blue, recaros, handling,tech,carbon dash
Congrats on the new ride! Looking back on your journey, do you have any advice on the search or something you would do differently?

Just started actively looking myself, but always curious to hear feedback

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Did you keep the c5z? that's an iconic car in its own right. I want one.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JustinC

JustinC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing the car around town.
Did you keep the c5z? that's an iconic car in its own right. I want one.
Unfortunately no. Garage space would not have allowed me to keep both and the thought of either sitting outside in the winter months makes me cringe lol.

BuckeyeGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Race Red, 2018 GMC Sierra Denali
What an experience this has been so far. After lurking on the forums for a couple of months, I decided it was time to part with my C5 Z06 and move into something a bit different. I have been a Camaro and Corvette owner through and through, owning an 88 Camaro, 2001 Camaro SS, and 2013 SS 1LE which was a fantastic car. I've also had the pleasure of owning 2 C5 Corvette Z06s. It was time to move on to something newer (and honestly, something with 4 seats for my daughter to ride along, even if those seats would be a little cramped).

After much contemplating, I decided the GT350 was the right car. Something entirely different than what I've owned previously (Ford vs Chevy). As anyone in the market knows, finding the right one is sometimes a challenge in the current market. After a bit of searching and talks with dealerships, I found one to get serious on... 10 hours away in New Jersey...

What I did not anticipate from this forum, was the absolutely amazing people that are here. I had help from James with finding window sticker and maintenance records which was a huge help. I reached out to another person for some general feedback about the dealership and area the car was for sale in. Not only did Tony give me some feedback on the area, but also drove an hour to the dealership and inspected the car, sending back absolute quality videos and pictures. Way more than I would have ever expected or asked anyone to do. This feedback sealed the deal for me as having someone see it in person that appreciates the car (and isn't trying to sell it to me) was huge.

Time came to arrange travel and plan the long drive back to Cincinnati. My new friend Tony not only picked me up from the airport and drove me to the dealership to finish the deal, but rode along with me on the test drive and was a huge help in going over the car. Unfortunately for Tony, that test drive might have cost him roughly $85k on a new 2020 HE LOL.

Wanted to share my story of not only joining the GT350 club (better pics to come soon once the weather figures itself out) but to share what an amazing group this is that I am now very happy and lucky to be a part of!

JustinTonyGT350.jpg

GT350Engine.jpg
GT350DashPlaque.jpg
GT350Lift.jpg
Congrats on the GT350. You are going to love it! I had a C6 Z06 as well!

Maybe when the weather gets better we can organize a Cincy/NKY meet. I moved here 3 years ago from NY, I have noticed a lot of great twisty roads.

Dan

OP
OP
JustinC

JustinC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Congrats on the GT350. You are going to love it! I had a C6 Z06 as well!

Maybe when the weather gets better we can organize a Cincy/NKY meet. I moved here 3 years ago from NY, I have noticed a lot of great twisty roads.

Dan
Seems like we have a lot of Cincy/NKY enthusiasts in the area. Sounds like it would be a pretty good time for sure

Goz To 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Congratulations on the new ride!

I came here as a die hard M fan, and I have been really surprised by how supportive, awesome, and helpful the new "family" has been.

Welcome!
Scott

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Welcome to the club and love your stories about being a Corvette guy as I was the same type of stories. And interestingly enough I noticed their is a C8 behind your car. The car looks similar to the C8 I drove recently and walked away not impressed. I tell many the Mustangs like the GT350, GT500 and sadly my now totaled Bullitt ruined it for the others. I sold all my Hellcats and cannot get excited about another performance vehicle due to the Shelby products. Awesome color and set up happy motoring be safe as unfortunately my daughter who is ok had a hard lesson of life and her favorite car is gone. And not wanting to steal your thread but I had 3 totally awesome Mustangs and now I have 2. I feel the technology not only performance wise kicks many others asses but the safety factor as well in incredible.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...itt-mustang-today😳.172133/page-7#post-3495129
Sponsored