Sponsored

What a good lap time at Willowsprings looks like

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
Ya you're flying...nice stuff man. I would like to get out there soon myself but I'm just not on that level. Still have a lot to learn and hoping I can get out there when the track is not that busy.
Sponsored

Flyhalf

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Alessandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 18 10speed auto PP1 , GT500 '21
Ya I'm out in Studio City
Man you need to join us! We have 40 people for rd1. Was rad. Yes there are fast guys. Butnalso slower. And guess what isnthe best way to learn to go faster. Alsomu can still partecipate even ifnyou are in "lower hpde group. Especially if you don't feel confrtable to be in openpass group. I wouldn't tell you if it wasn't the safest enviroment.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Man you need to join us! We have 40 people for rd1. Was rad. Yes there are fast guys. Butnalso slower. And guess what isnthe best way to learn to go faster. Alsomu can still partecipate even ifnyou are in "lower hpde group. Especially if you don't feel confrtable to be in openpass group. I wouldn't tell you if it wasn't the safest enviroment.
Good to know. I’m in SoCal too.
@Rev Happy are you going with the cobra club around Mother’s Day?

Sponsored

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
Ya I year ya. I'll hit you up when I'm able to head out there. Would like to have you ride in the car with me so I can get some good advice.

Good to know. I’m in SoCal too.
@Rev Happy are you going with the cobra club around Mother’s Day?
Is it Saturday or Sunday. Mother's day might be tuff for me to get out there. How's your R? 1000 miles yet?

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Ya I year ya. I'll hit you up when I'm able to head out there. Would like to have you ride in the car with me so I can get some good advice.

Is it Saturday or Sunday. Mother's day might be tuff for me to get out there. How's your R? 1000 miles yet?
not sure yet, I think it’s a 2 day weekend but don’t need to do both. R is great, just over 1300 miles so far.
I’m like you, I’m not comfortable enough to go out by my self and would love to have someone in the car with me

Flyhalf

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Alessandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 18 10speed auto PP1 , GT500 '21
not sure yet, I think it’s a 2 day weekend but don’t need to do both. R is great, just over 1300 miles so far.
I’m like you, I’m not comfortable enough to go out by my self and would love to have someone in the car with me
Remember guys. That is why you have beginners classes. You dont start shooting for a record. You go on the track follow a coach. Same speed. Lower levels are also regulated by passing with a "point by" a point by means that the guy in front of you hand sign with the arm out that is ready to be passed. And for beginner is usually in a straight line.
Super safe. You will feel in totally control. You will learn your car. Her limit. You will increase the awareness as driver and most important. You gonna have a blast.
Feel free to DM me if you want to know more about it.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Remember guys. That is why you have beginners classes. You dont start shooting for a record. You go on the track follow a coach. Same speed. Lower levels are also regulated by passing with a "point by" a point by means that the guy in front of you hand sign with the arm out that is ready to be passed. And for beginner is usually in a straight line.
Super safe. You will feel in totally control. You will learn your car. Her limit. You will increase the awareness as driver and most important. You gonna have a blast.
I’ve done one hpde with speed ventures at streets of willow. Thankfully my friend coached me in the car. It was only a follow for the first two sessions. At least for me, I definitely wasn’t comfortable enough with the line, where to brake etc. by then, so was very happy to have a coach in the car

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
Thanks man, will do!
Sponsored