Sponsored

Well, I’ve had my 5.0 vert for a year now and......

RangemasterP226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible
2017 Mustang 5.0 Convertible in Magnetic Metallic..

It’s my DD. Bought it as a retirement gift to myself, I’m 55.

Knew I wanted the 5.0 after driving a 2017 Camaro I couldn’t see out of, I’m 5’11”.

Was 50-50 on getting a vert or coupe, but I live in sunny California and can garage it.

I LOVE IT! If it’s between 65-85 degrees, the top is down. Best car ever, funnest car ever.

Don’t care about “the track” or racing, but I do drive it like I used to drive my work cars (Police cars)

Zero regrets, if you aren’t sure, do it, you only live once.

Who else is thrilled with their vert?
C0D56A48-5EDB-4234-8A48-3D7EE12FA69A.jpeg
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible

Knew I wanted the 5.0 after driving a 2017 Camaro I couldn’t see out of, I’m 5’11”.

Was 50-50 on getting a vert or coupe, but I live in sunny California and can garage it.

I LOVE IT! If it’s between 65-85 degrees, the top is down. Best car ever, funnest car ever.

Don’t care about “the track” or racing, but I do drive it like I used to drive my work cars (Police cars)

I hear ya!!! My car is a 2016 GT/CS vert. Got it on May of 2016. Like you, don’t care about track or racing. It was supposed to be a retirement car, but son still in college and gonna work for two more years.... Anyway, no regrets what-so-ever. Absolutely love it. I live in a northern climate and my car is stored for 5-6 months every year... that’s the only downside to my purchase. But on the flip side, our summers are warm but not HOT, so my top is down basically every day except for rainy ones of course. This Is my first vert and should have bought one years ago. And I don’t think it will be my last. :rockon:

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely love mine. This is the only known photo from when it was stock. lol
IMG_3772.jpg

kaibab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt convertible California special

We live near dallas and love every minute with the top down. Mild mods with a few pedal mashings now and then with a long on ramp to a highway.

Sponsored

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Thank god I have an M6 then!

Sponsored

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
I’m thoroughly enjoying my EB. I typically drive to work in the morning with the top up but unless it’s raining, I drive home top down. Since getting the car July 7, I think I have only driven a handful of days without putting the top down. There is nothing better than driving top down on a nice day. I don’t even mind top up driving up, which is good because it’s a true daily driver, so winter driving will be a reality for me. It’s also nice not to have a pillar.

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
I’m thoroughly enjoying my EB... Since getting the car July 7, I think I have only driven a handful of days without putting the top down.
Whoah. I also got a EB convertible on July 7. Different year and different color, but still, interesting how how small the world is.

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I’m thoroughly enjoying my EB. I typically drive to work in the morning with the top up but unless it’s raining, I drive home top down. Since getting the car July 7, I think I have only driven a handful of days without putting the top down. There is nothing better than driving top down on a nice day. I don’t even mind top up driving up, which is good because it’s a true daily driver, so winter driving will be a reality for me. It’s also nice not to have a pillar.
Funny my wife and I do the same thing, top up in the morning, down on the way home!
Sponsored