Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Congrats............Best color IMHO!!!! I lost the Cup 2's and the lower splitter on my ASAP!! Bought new wheels and went 19X10 squared. ENJOY!!!
Wait, I'm confused, you bought a Mach 1 HP, and then immediately got rid of the Cup 2s, wheels, and front splitter? Maybe I'm missing something, but at that point, why did you even want the HP?
Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
nice. great picture. chassis number?

luke1333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra
Wait, I'm confused, you bought a Mach 1 HP, and then immediately got rid of the Cup 2s, wheels, and front splitter? Maybe I'm missing something, but at that point, why did you even want the HP?
this is so true. Just to spend more money on new tires. Just buy a regular mach and throw some HPP wheels on it and call it a day

TEAsGrabber

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang Mach1
I took what a dealer had as a customer order that backed out. My local dealers and 99% of nationwide dealers were telling me I was sh*t outta luck all inventory was spoken for. I actually gave up looking and was looking for a GT350 in Grabber Blue when my ex-boss @ Boeing and former CEO @ Ford made a phone call for me. 5 days later I was in Detroit picking up my car!

The Cup 2's were dangerous on the streets as I drive mine daily. The front splitter IMHO looks a tad much and the wheel color IMHO was like black socks with shorts and sandals. I sold the Cup 2's and the spoiler and OEM wheels are stored. I bought a lighter color wheel that's to my liking. Same as the OEM HP wheel style wise. Squared the wheels and tires so I wasn't buying new tires every 10K miles. Went thru that with my AMG cars....not again! LOL :like:

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
this is so true. Just to spend more money on new tires. Just buy a regular mach and throw some HPP wheels on it and call it a day
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more HP optioned Mach 1’s than PP Mach 1’s.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
The automatic twin to my manual! Congrats!

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Look like an early Christmas present! Congratulations on your new ride 🍻

Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
@cobruh congratz welcome to the M1 HP club. Enjoy :fistbump:

Don't forget to remove that carbon filter and place it on your desk as an ornaments as I have.

I took what a dealer had as a customer order that backed out. My local dealers and 99% of nationwide dealers were telling me I was sh*t outta luck all inventory was spoken for. I actually gave up looking and was looking for a GT350 in Grabber Blue when my ex-boss @ Boeing and former CEO @ Ford made a phone call for me. 5 days later I was in Detroit picking up my car!

The Cup 2's were dangerous on the streets as I drive mine daily. The front splitter IMHO looks a tad much and the wheel color IMHO was like black socks with shorts and sandals. I sold the Cup 2's and the spoiler and OEM wheels are stored. I bought a lighter color wheel that's to my liking. Same as the OEM HP wheel style wise. Squared the wheels and tires so I wasn't buying new tires every 10K miles. Went thru that with my AMG cars....not again! LOL :like:
I feel ya, everyone has their own taste. Having said that, the HP wheels, that front splitter, the gurney flap, the wheel moldings make me smile every time I look at it.

swoop1156

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach HP, 22 Raptor 37PP, 22 Cayenne Turbo SE
Notice in the photo that the front passenger fender liner/extender (forget the technical name) isnt there. Do you have them? Am I just losing my vision more and more?
Nope, they're definitely not there. Maybe they're gone with the rest of the car the owner for rid of. But really, OP, check your parts department and see what's up. You're owed some flares for the front.

OP
OP
cobruh

cobruh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Abhay
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1 (current), 20 GT, 19 Ecoboost (SOLD)
Looks great especially in that light. Chapman (Horsham) was excellent to deal with for me as well.
Notice in the photo that the front passenger fender liner/extender (forget the technical name) isnt there. Do you have them? Am I just losing my vision more and more?
Yes, the dealer is shipping them out to me, they just weren't able to locate them at their parts department. They are called the "Front Wheel Lip Molding."
Sponsored

Last edited: