Sponsored

We Are Getting Hit with New YPP Policy Change

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Hey guys,
I know many of us have Mustang channels on YouTube and many of us aren't large. As for me, I am considered a small channel and wanted to share this video with everyone for new policy change for the YouTube Partner Program. Perhaps all of us who share the Mustang passion can sub for each other, just a thought.

[ame]
Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I've made a total of $0.09 on YouTube. I can care less about that policy.

I dislike that they will be employing humans to review videos, opening the door for extreme bias in content monitization.

OP
OP
BoosTang23T

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry about that... And I did not know about the review stuff you mentioned. That is pretty sad.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
edit: nevermind it only looks like it fucks over people who have relatively tiny audiences.

Side note: there's a multi millionaire YouTube kid in my somewhat poor city. Home boy makes motherfucking puppet videos and has several homes, the full sampling of Chevrolet performance cars, a Lamborghini Aventador that he cruises around the mall ad nauseum, and bought his girlfriend a pink Huracan so they can parade around together.

Yes, I am jealous (not of the pink lambo though - oh my god)

OP
OP
BoosTang23T

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
edit: nevermind it only looks like it fucks over people who have relatively tiny audiences.

Side note: there's a multi millionaire YouTube kid in my poor city face reality. Home boy makes motherfucking puppet videos and has several homes, the full sampling of Chevrolet performance cars, a Lamborghini Aventador that he cruises around the mall ad nauseum, and bought his girlfriend a pink Huracan so they can parade around together.

Yes, I am jealous (not of the pink lambo though - oh my god)
It's ridiculous what they are doing... they are cutting all the small guys out to take care of the big timers... Doesn't surprise me, the richer get richer...

Sponsored

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
How much money are we talking for these tiny channels though?Like $4-5 dollars a month? I understand some of the concern but none of these smaller channels are living off YouTube revenue, It's like the cost of a cup of cofee a week?

OP
OP
BoosTang23T

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How much money are we talking for these tiny channels though?Like $4-5 dollars a month? I understand some of the concern but none of these smaller channels are living off YouTube revenue, It's like the cost of a cup of cofee a week?
In my case I am making an average of $50-70 a month. When you say tiny, maybe those are making what you say. In my case, my channel is considered small and yet I make that much. It is still insignificant, but it helps.
Sponsored