• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Watson 6 point bolt in roll bar (new never installed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
My personal ecoboost was going to see some track time, now it's being de-modded to trade in

This cage never made it in the car. I'm giving this away at this price

Picked up only, no shipping

***SOLD***

comes with everything you'd receive from Watson in the kit
also still in the wrapping - just no Box

Sponsored

Last edited:

Kracken_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium 5.0 + Full Bolt Ons
does this include shipping

OP
OP

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
does this include shipping
I have "no shipping" in the 1st post but I'd do this deal for $900 shipped to Florida
PM me if interested

I have a UPR crotch bar and 5 way harness I'd throw in for free if you make the deal today:thumbsup:

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
Is this even NHRA legal? I cant say i have ever seen a 6 point bar with the rear tubes bolt to the halo.

Jay159866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 1966 Coupe
Do I need it right now.. no.. Do I want it... yes.. GLWS! I might PM you..

Sponsored

OP
OP

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
Doesn't say it is NHRA legal. If I read the rules correctly it isn't?

OP
OP

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
Doesn't say it is NHRA legal. If I read the rules correctly it isn't?
Do you have a NHRA log in?
Based on the class you will compete in, you'll have to check the rule book

NMRA easily accepts this bolt in cage without a second thought for their events
I was going to use my car for the ecoboost shootouts so this cage was perfect. If you are planning to run 8's in NHRA competition then maybe this cage is not for you. I would think that you'd also be in for about 2k - 3k worth of cage in that realm of ET

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Can this be run as a 4 point without the door bars? Could you take a pic of where the door bars mount to the main hoop?

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
So I just pulled out my rule book. Section 4:10 states the rear bars must be welded to the main hoop. I don't see how this bar would be legal at any NHRA track, at any speed. Probably could have someone make up new rear bars, but it would have to be tig welded to the main hoop since it is Chromoly.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
So I just pulled out my rule book. Section 4:10 states the rear bars must be welded to the main hoop. I don't see how this bar would be legal at any NHRA track, at any speed. Probably could have someone make up new rear bars, but it would have to be tig welded to the main hoop since it is Chromoly.
Watson Racing is the cream of the crop IMO
If there are specific questions about this product and you are interested, maybe give them a call

This is taken from the instruction manual

The Watson Racing 4-Point & 6-Point Roll Bars were designed for superior strength while
allowing for installation flexibility. Professional installation is recommended, and this part
is intended for off-road (race) use only.
The intent behind the design of the Watson Racing Roll Bar was that it could be installed
with minimal modification to the car, be quickly bolted in place for a track day, and
quickly removed to resume back-seat use.
Installation options discussed:
1) Permanent (weld-in)
2) Semi-permanent (bolt-in)
3) Easy in/out (bolt-in)
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS ENTIRELY, PRIOR TO BEGINNING INSTALLATION.

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
So there are more than strait line tracks. This cage would be perfect for a person that does a fair amount of road course time. Hmm, so many other things I need to do yet but this is on my list.

OP
OP

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
So there are more than strait line tracks. This cage would be perfect for a person that does a fair amount of road course time. Hmm, so many other things I need to do yet but this is on my list.
shoot me a PM, I'll cut you a good deal
I have the UPR crotch bar, RJS harness, and a Fire Extinguisher I'll throw in int he deal for $900 shipped

It's a complete set up

TT15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Yellow GT
Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.