Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang PP2
Vehicle Showcase
Autogeek stock Wolfgang -
Search Results (autogeek.net)

The only product I have used of theirs is Deep Gloss Paint Sealant, a fabulously glossy finish is the result.

dec299.jpg

dec2916.jpg

mmm.jpg
Yeah you can find on autogeek. Sometimes they are cheaper on Amazon. That being said these 4 products are the bomb. The leather care products smell great , and leave the leather rich soft and smelling like new car. The same with the vinyl and rubber protectant. And the exterior trim sealant is amazing! My car is 3 years old. The first year was in CT. and two years now in FL. all the exterior trim is black like the day I bought her. You can use on tires as well. And it lasts not like other tire shines that fade pretty quickly. I swear by this sealant. And itā€™s water repelling properties last for months

CBF172DE-D281-4327-A88B-2229D9770E87.jpeg
Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Are the final stage pads that you would use for applying wax always black? Is the pad color something shared among the detail industry?
Most black pads are for applying waxes and sealants or for very fine finish polishing. But not all pad manufacturers follow the same color code system, so always read the product description first. For example, Rupes blue is considered heavy cut, but Shine Mate blue is considered light to intermediate cut.

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
I received the Milwaukee 5ā€ Buffer today and took it for a spin. I will need to get used to the size and weight of it compared to the Porter Cable 7424XP. It was nice not having to deal with a chord. Tomorrow I will finish the right side and start the Adams Ceramic Coating.

IMG_8671.jpeg
IMG_8668.jpeg

Sponsored

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Finished the couple panels I had left to polish and then applied the Adams Graphene Ceramic Advanced Coating. It was 71 in my garage and a nice breeze outside. I have applied the Adams Ceramic Spray Coating before and it was easy to use. I had not used a bottle coating before today but watched a lot of Youtube videos for good tips. I was able to take my time and did the full car, glass and wheels (did not remove them). I am worn out (in my 50s now lol) but I am very happy with the way the Adams Graphene Ceramic Advanced product worked. I am looking forward to it curing and checking out how the water reacts.
IMG_8705.jpeg

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Finished the couple panels I had left to polish and then applied the Adams Graphene Ceramic Advanced Coating. It was 71 in my garage and a nice breeze outside. I have applied the Adams Ceramic Spray Coating before and it was easy to use. I had not used a bottle coating before today but watched a lot of Youtube videos for good tips. I was able to take my time and did the full car, glass and wheels (did not remove them). I am worn out (in my 50s now lol) but I am very happy with the way the Adams Graphene Ceramic Advanced product worked. I am looking forward to it curing and checking out how the water reacts.
IMG_8705.jpeg
Absolutely amazing work! :clap: :like:

I know how you will be feeling after all that work, a mixture of contented satisfaction combined with exhaustion.

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt

I know how you will be feeling after all that work, a mixture of contented satisfaction combined with exhaustion.
And torn between taking it out for a drive, but it gets dirty or leaving it in the garage cause it looks so good clean and shiny. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
maddseason

maddseason

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang PP2
Vehicle Showcase

A cold beer helps too!

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
IMG_8705.jpeg
You will love the Adams Advance coating. I helped my dad apply to his truck and my moms car last fall and I did my in-laws car a few weeks ago. My parents cars still bead and shed water like itā€™s brand new, and they drive in snow, salt, rain, etc.

Your car looks fantastic! After about a week, youā€™ll really notice the slickness and gloss.

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
You will love the Adams Advance coating. I helped my dad apply to his truck and my moms car last fall and I did my in-laws car a few weeks ago. My parents cars still bead and shed water like itā€™s brand new, and they drive in snow, salt, rain, etc.

Your car looks fantastic! After about a week, youā€™ll really notice the slickness and gloss.
Thanks for the information! I just learned that Adam sold the company to a larger corporation a while back. I wondered if something had changed as my last two orders required a follow up phone call and there was a long wait time. Service seems to have slipped some and iā€™ve noticed their line of items had expanded significantly. When I started using Adams about 13 years ago the simplicity and ease of use made it appealing. I understand the business model and improvements in technology have combined to cause these changes. They still have great products though and I will continue to use them.

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
And torn between taking it out for a drive, but it gets dirty or leaving it in the garage cause it looks so good clean and shiny. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I definitely feel that. I garaged the car until I ran out of room when I added a bike before selling one. Keeping it outside made it impossible to keep clean. Itā€™s back in the garage now but gets driven to work a couple days a week (always seems to rain those days lol)

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Thanks for the information! I just learned that Adam sold the company to a larger corporation a while back. I wondered if something had changed as my last two orders required a follow up phone call and there was a long wait time. Service seems to have slipped some and iā€™ve noticed their line of items had expanded significantly. When I started using Adams about 13 years ago the simplicity and ease of use made it appealing. I understand the business model and improvements in technology have combined to cause these changes. They still have great products though and I will continue to use them.
Interesting, I didnā€™t realize that. Had no issues when I ordered the coating kit from them for my in laws. I really like their products as well but have also expanded to Gyeon, Carpro and Ethos (my car and my wifeā€™s car are coated with Ethos Matrix V2.0).

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Yea, I found out after I purchased this kit. The kit I ordered lacked the Suede Removal Towels. When I called they said they ā€œran outā€ and that the included Gray Borderless towels would work just fine.

Well, their site emphasizes what the Suede towels are better for removal etc. When the company was owned by Adam and I had a problem they offered to just send me whatever was overlooked with no questions asked. I was kind of surprised they did not offer to send me the Suede Towels but now it makes sense. The Gray Borderless towels worked ok but Iā€™m sure the Suede had benefits otherwise they would not be suggested or offered in the kit.
but

From the interwebā€¦

Adam's/ B&B Acquired by Recochem
https://www.recochem.com/here-we-grow-again-adams-polishes-joins-the-recochem-family-of-companies/
A little over 3 years after Adams/B&B was acquired by an investment group, they have now been acquired by Recochem. I wonder what this will look like for the companies moving forward
Sponsored

Last edited: