Sponsored

Warranty

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
Quick question for you guys. I just booked my year 1 service - but the earliest date they could do is more than 1 month after my 1 year anniversary of ownership.

Will that void my warranty?
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Quick question for you guys. I just booked my year 1 service - but the earliest date they could do is more than 1 month after my 1 year anniversary of ownership.

Will that void my warranty?
How many miles you done

(P.s wont void warranty)

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
If the only reason it's not going to be serviced within the 'stated' time period is due to the service department (which I presume is Ford, Ford franchise or authorised Ford) not having availability then I don't see why there should be any issue?

If you're looking for peace of mind, get them to confirm the booking to you by email and state that it's the earliest available date, then you have a record of it on paper and you're as safe as houses in the event it ever comes up (although I've never known a dealer yet to check up on things like this).

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the answers guys.

I have c. 2500 miles.
Yeah you'll be fine mate, Oils not going anywhere over the next month nor are your other fluids etc, if you'd done >12k i'd suggest getting it moved forward somehow, but at 2500 miles your car is still pretty fresh off the lot!:lol:
Sponsored