Sponsored

Warning For South Floridians- Grieco Ford Fort Lauderdale

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Why go to Greico if you're closer to Pompano Ford? They're supposed to be the better local dealer on everything but I haven't found Jeff to be all that responsive on everything, but I do know I'm not a big fan of some of the guys at Greico after my old advisor left them.

If you can, definitely recommend Steeda as well. They are obviously very familiar with our cars and do top notch work.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack 1
Vehicle Showcase
I should call the dealer and ask them if they have a loaded GT and before they answer I will be like I will check it out on your www.greicofordfortlauderdale.com lol. Yall dont have any cars on that site! Lmao
Hahahahaha ... my cease and desist letter from their lawyer will arrive even quicker then.
Oh and don’t worry! I’ll be posting the lawyer letter when I get it

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Why go to Greico if you're closer to Pompano Ford? They're supposed to be the better local dealer on everything but I haven't found Jeff to be all that responsive on everything, but I do know I'm not a big fan of some of the guys at Greico after my old advisor left them.

If you can, definitely recommend Steeda as well. They are obviously very familiar with our cars and do top notch work.
I went there because I bought the car there, and I thought the showroom full of Roush and RTR stangs meant they knew their stuff. And I thought Pompano Ford mostly sold Lincoln’s to retirees ... Jeff did help me get all of this sorted out though

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

In short, it was stupid, I should have asked people on this forum where to take it. The other thing was that I got the ford performance pack CAI/TB/tune so I wanted to have it done by a ford dealer. Shoulda went to Pompano

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line

Jeff sucks next time ask for Laura. Jeff and I cant even look eye to eye. I got his general manager on speed dial :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Grieco is spelt Grieco FYI.
haha yeah I noticed that after, that one isn’t available. I figure this is close enough to annoy them.

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
So sad. Freaking hilarious about the domain name.

I have literally been there at least twice, maybe three times when I was in the market and didn’t even get a “hello”. I was blown away, I rather feel annoyed because I’m approached the second I exit the car.

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So sad. Freaking hilarious about the domain name.

I have literally been there at least twice, maybe three times when I was in the market and didn’t even get a “hello”. I was blown away, I rather feel annoyed because I’m approached the second I exit the car.
haha , turns out I spelled it wrong, but this should still be close enough to annoy them. And I feel like a lot of people would misspell it when searching the same way I did

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I've noticed many dealers are quick to take your money to install aftermarket parts, but just as quick to either blame the aftermarket parts, or you yourself if ANYTHING goes wrong. It's like a weird get out of jail free card for them. For this reason, I don't recommend anyone have any Ford dealership install mods for them. Find a trusted performance shop.

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I've noticed many dealers are quick to take your money to install aftermarket parts, but just as quick to either blame the aftermarket parts, or you yourself if ANYTHING goes wrong. It's like a weird get out of jail free card for them. For this reason, I don't recommend anyone have any Ford dealership install mods for them. Find a trusted performance shop.
Yeah definitely lesson learned.. they’ll have a hard time blaming the shifter for them leaving a bolt off the driveshaft though.

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase

Amen brother, not had the pleasure myself, cause I know better.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
When shopping for work to get done you want guys that share the same passion for mustangs as you have to work on your car. Ive worked for dealerships for years, and trust me, the passion for your car isn’t there. If i need stuff done i have a local mustang mechanic that has his own shop and does great work. He owns a 8 second Procharged Fox body..trust no dealership. The only time they want to see you is when your buying a car.
Sponsored