Sponsored

Wanting to dyno my ecoboost tomorrow tips

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
The dynos, all ar 117mph completely falls down, literally almost straight drop.

I do believe I have a limiter, Atleast operator did too. I read the tune does and doesn’t remove limiter. I just know 120is the cap for non perf car and 145 for perf, and my lines nose dive approaching 120. Like literally almost a hard cut
Maybe they added one back in? Its been a few years since I had it but my car pulled to 140+ with no issues. Non PP.

Here is my graph from back then.

dynb1.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
FreePenguin

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
3 runs, all stopped producing any power and completely fall off the cliff like almost immediately down at that speed.

not big deal, I just have 3.31 so I get to that point and still have power, but my peak numbers are already had and that’s honestly what I dyno’d to see anyway.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Any updates on how to remove/raise top speed limiter on the FP tune? Really confused here because some people seem to have the limiter removed and others seem to keep the limiter of 120MPH. Any common denominators??

OP
OP
FreePenguin

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Nah. I lost interest.
It’s not the tune that removed it, a performanxe pack eco w Fp tune has no limitor

A ford peftosmce tune on non pp has a limitor. Think it has to do with something telling it whether it’s ok to remove or keep it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Ohhhhh so a stock 16 can’t gets the limiter removed even if you have the FP tune? Dang I was getting my hopes up :( trying to find a way to remove the limiter without going to a non-Ford tune.
Sponsored