Sponsored

Wanting 2006 Ford Mustang GT

Sheikh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 mustang gt
Hey guys,

To start off it’s great to be on this forum and it’s going to be good talking to all you guys, also I had no idea where to post this so if it is in the wrong area let me know and I will move it.

I have a 1995 mustang gt convertible. Now I want to change it. I have been looking online for a 2006 Ford Mustang GT for sale and there are many to choose from but I don’t know what I am looking at to be honest. What I need to know is a rough price range I should be going for, and then any tips and tricks that will help along the refurbishment.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks guys.
Sponsored

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR Mustang GT Premium PP
I owned a 2006 GT before my 15 GT, I can tell you I traded it in for $11k and they sold it for $16.6k. It had 72k miles a fresh paint job and was modded with bolt ons. My dads supercharged 07 GT with 20k miles just sold for $25k. So I'd say now for a clean GT from 06-07 would run you around $15k. There are a ton of mods out there for them and they are really easy to work on.

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
No more than $15k.
Why not a newer model?

scotdc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shadow Black GT Premium
Maybe this might help. I have a 2005 Mustang GT Premium, in Performance White. It has 85K miles on.

No engine mods, but lowered with a Saleen suspension kit, 20" Foose wheels, quarter window louvers and a custom Alpine/Boston Acoustics sound system with bluetooth and iPod capability. I am planning to sell later this summer and was going to ask $11,000.

In my opinion, the stereo is the best upgrade I ever did - makes life on the highway much more bearable. It's fast enough for me and the Saleen handling is very tight.

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
I picked up an 06 GT convertible in august exactly as pictured above but with the brown top for $3900. one owner all original high mileage 191k, so look around for the deals.

Sponsored

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
My name is Mellowyellow06

I miss that car.

It was a great platform and lots of potential.

My friend and I bought ours together.

He stopped driving his regularly a few years ago, maybe more.

I think he may be ready to let it go.

Its a black manual with shaker 1000.
Sportline springs and Vortech Supercharger.
20" wheels and GT500 front end conversion with a Super Snake Hood.

has 12 or 13k miles on it

If you are interested, let me know and I can ask him.

Rust free California car.

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
google mustang forums and try a forum where they have a section for 05+

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR Mustang GT Premium PP
s197forum.com is a good active forum. I'm sure they have some decent cars for sale over there.

OP
OP

Sheikh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 mustang gt
Hey guys,

To start off it’s great to be on this forum and it’s going to be good talking to all you guys, also I had no idea where to post this so if it is in the wrong area let me know and I will move it.

I have a 1995 mustang gt convertible. Now I want to change it. I have been looking online for a 2006 Ford Mustang GT for sale and there are many to choose from but I don’t know what I am looking at to be honest. What I need to know is a rough price range I should be going for, and then any tips and tricks that will help along the refurbishment.

Thanks guys.
I thanked all of you for your kind information. I got my Mustang GT. :) :cheers:

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
if you are going to drop that much money why dont you put a fraction of that down for newer model and make payments? i was looking to get into a little bit older of a mustang and then i realized id be spending more up front to have an older car with no idea how it was driven then to buy brand new with no miles and a blank slate

gregsdart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt a10 pp1 301 base
Hey guys,

58a396ffe3120.jpg

Thanks guys.
I have a 2006 recently listed, Tremac 6 speed, Saleen supercharged, check my add, text me.

EJS2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT Premium, 6A, 3.55 / '08 GT
Sold my immaculate, one owner, 28K mile, slightly modified ‘08 GT convertible to my buddy in NJ for $15K.
That’s all KBB said it was worth.
He got an awesome car for an amazing price... and he loves it!

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
My '05 GT has 23k miles on it. Blown, stroked and I'll never sell it. Great all business car
Sponsored