• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WANTED Stock air intake tube

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Anyone happen to have a stock intake tube lying around, please let me know you’re price..
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I believe i may have one lying around in the garage will check in daylight for you.

OP
OP
Enoch

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
I believe i may have one lying around in the garage will check in daylight for you.
Cheers mate...

Going back to stock intake manifold and airbox, and my intake tube has a broken spigot from storage..

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
removing your 18 manifold ? didn't you only just fit that ?

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
This what you're after ? i got the full airbox from throttlebody forwards. only thing i don't have is the filter.
IMG_20181221_132022.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Enoch

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
This what you're after ? i got the full airbox from throttlebody forwards. only thing i don't have is the filter.
IMG_20181221_132022.jpg
I’m just after the tube mate... don’t need any airbox parts...

Yes I’m removing the manifold, I’m not that happy with the way the car runs at low revs. Nothing to do with JWR, they did a good install.

But I’ve never been completely happy with the Lund tune.. mostly to do with gear shifting.

I’m probably a bit anal about how smooth the car runs, and every Lund tune I’ve tried isn’t as good as stock.
On top of that my SCT device has locked me out and had to be sent back to the US for repair.

All in all I’ve reached the point where I can’t be arsed with messing around anymore.

I think the manifold is a good upgrade, but I suspect it’s better suited to a manual than an auto.

I’ll be listing it for sale as soon as I can get a stock tune back in and refit the original manifold..

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
well the tube is yours if you want it and let me know what you want for manifold once you're ready :) although perhaps try keeping it for now and just get an AED or PBD tune on there first you may find that the drive-ability issues are fixed just simply moving away from lund they are after all known for being quite aggressive with their tunes especially on auto box's.
with a good tune you may decide you don't want to change everything out.

OP
OP
Enoch

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
well the tube is yours if you want it and let me know what you want for manifold once you're ready :) although perhaps try keeping it for now and just get an AED or PBD tune on there first you may find that the drive-ability issues are fixed just simply moving away from lund they are after all known for being quite aggressive with their tunes especially on auto box's.
with a good tune you may decide you don't want to change everything out.
Cheers...

How do I go about getting it and how much do you want??

Regarding the tune, I feel I’ve spent enough with Lund to start again with one of the others, so I’ve made my mind up to go back to stock and stop mucking about... time spent working on the car is time not spent riding the bike...

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Ever make it up north? yorkshire way ? (note not north yorkshire i'm actually south yorkshire / nottinghamshire border)
Give me a good deal on your 18 manifold + lockouts and its yours i'll leave good deal up to you

OP
OP
Enoch

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Ever make it up north? yorkshire way ? (note not north yorkshire i'm actually south yorkshire / nottinghamshire border)
Give me a good deal on your 18 manifold + lockouts and its yours i'll leave good deal up to you
Ok... I’ll be in touch after Xmas..

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
sure going no where it'll just sit in my garage :)
Sponsored