• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WANTED - Pair of OEM USA spec 2017MY Hood Vents

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17MY Mustang GT Auto Race Red Custom Pack
I’m looking for a pair of Ford OEM Hood Vents as fitted to the USA MY15-17 cars
Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have a pair of OEM Ford bonnet vents that were Deep Impact Blue that I resprayed Guard. I've never fitted them and I'm still undecided whether I will, due to the technique used to fit them and other members reporting them flying off at high speeds.

OP
OP
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17MY Mustang GT Auto Race Red Custom Pack
I have a pair of OEM Ford bonnet vents that were Deep Impact Blue that I resprayed Guard. I've never fitted them and I'm still undecided whether I will, due to the technique used to fit them and other members reporting them flying off at high speeds.
Yes I’ve since heard about this problem so might rethink

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
The 'flying off' thing is not an issue anymore, and hasnt been for a long time.

Mine were fitted last December and have been perfect.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Fitted by Modurstang using sealant and physical restraining clips.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
as kap says, the issues fixed, original issues was from just putting sealer on them to try and hold it down, however now with the retaining clips mounted to the lower skin there's no issue of them flying off.
Sponsored