• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WANTED: OEM UK/Europe rear lamps 2018+ Clear

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Do any of you guys/girls have the OEM UK/Europe rear lamps clear style that you have taken off for VLANDS or similar? Must be 2018+ A good friend from across the pond is after a set. These will be going on his GT500 I believe so you know they are going to a good home. Please DM me. Cheers, Rob.
Sponsored

RasJeremy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ras
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 2020
@RobMJ I have a set of EU lights from a 2020 which has only been used for around 100 miles... The trip home from the dealer :crackup:
I'll throw you a DM :thumbsup:

And a thanks to @WD Pro for tagging me :fistbump:

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
@RobMJ I have a set of EU lights from a 2020 which has only been used for around 100 miles... The trip home from the dealer :crackup:

Thanks both, I have replied. Cheers 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase

Hi Ras, I am the guy "across the pond" that Rob speaks of. I sent you a DM as well. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks for your help in this matter.

Jaime

Sponsored

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Hi Ras, I am the guy "across the pond" that Rob speaks of. I sent you a DM as well. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks for your help in this matter.

Jaime
Hi Jamie,

I would like to buy your stock US red tail lamps if they are for sale at a reasonable price? I am in the UK.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Jamie,

I would like to buy your stock US red tail lamps if they are for sale at a reasonable price? I am in the UK.
I will keep you posted. I am still waiting for Ras to get back to me. Do you have 2018 + style Euro's?

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will keep you posted. I am still waiting for Ras to get back to me. Do you have 2018 + style Euro's?
No buddy, mine is a 2017. I need to keep them to rip the insides out of em and change to red lenses. The US wiring is different and ours aren't sequential.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No buddy, mine is a 2017. I need to keep them to rip the insides out of em and change to red lenses. The US wiring is different and ours aren't sequential.
That much I knew, I was just wondering if we could do a swap thats all. All good, I will keep you posted when I hear back from Ras.

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That much I knew, I was just wondering if we could do a swap thats all. All good, I will keep you posted when I hear back from Ras.
How would a swap work? I guess you intend to cut the lights apart and change the innards? That's what we do here? Unless of course there is an easier way???

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How would a swap work? I guess you intend to cut the lights apart and change the innards? That's what we do here? Unless of course there is an easier way???
I just assumed that you went with an aftermarket set, and that you were not using your take off tail lights at all.

I was going to pick up a broken set from salvage yards to get the innards, and not open up my take offs.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all. I am still waiting to hear back from Ras. At this point I can only assume that he is no longer interested in selling to someone across the pond? I am ready and excited to get a pair. Ras still has first dibs, but does anyone else have a pair available?

Thanks in advance,

Jaime

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I ended up purchasing a pair from UK eBay today. I wanted to make a deal with a forum member, but that didn't seem to be working. Thanks to @RobMJ for your attempt to help me, it was much appreciated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
I ended up purchasing a pair from UK eBay today. I wanted to make a deal with a forum member, but that digit seem to be working. Thanks to @RobMJ for your attempt to help me, it was much appreciated.
Hey no problem mate, I'm pleased you have got a set and sorry I couldn't help. Take care.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey no problem mate, I'm pleased you have got a set and sorry I couldn't help. Take care.
You still helped buddy!
Sponsored