• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wisconsin WANTED: 2020 GT350R Heritage

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
Must be an "R"
Must have the Heritage Package
can move quickly for the right car at a realistic price

not expecting a PM while this is still on the first page of this section of the forum... but when you find this on page 32 in several weeks or months... yes, send the message if you happen to be thinking about selling your HEP R.

Know that it will be enthusiast owned and the transaction will be clean and painless.

thank you in advance.
Sponsored

V8 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
OP
OP
anacar312

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268

V8 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
I feel like all I do is look for for sale GT350/Rs. I’ll send you any cars that fit the bill

OP
OP
anacar312

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
I have been in contact with the dealer! They offered me a magnetic for $2k under sticker but I declined.

I even told him I wanted a HEP R... I just sent another message to see what the deal is. Thanks for the heads up!
This HEP R is sold. Apparently it doesn’t come off the website until it is actually delivered and off the lot.

Sponsored

OP
OP
anacar312

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
I feel like all I do is look for for sale GT350/Rs. I’ll send you any cars that fit the bill
You too?
I should be helping my wife give our twins a bath right now.

V8 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
It's an addiction but I'm okay with that haha. I guess there are worse things to be addicted to

OP
OP
anacar312

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
OP
OP
anacar312

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
Yesterday I received a call back from a dealer sitting on a Magntic R, C/F dash, Tech, Cover. I thought they had the car sold but yesterday I was told that their out-of-state buyer was dragging their feet on the close of the sale. The salesman asked where I would be comfortable as the car "could be available" for the right price.

I explained that I'm still holding out hope to find a HEP R but if he were to "make me an offer I can't refuse" I'd make the 30 minute drive with my wife to see the car in person. Being that it was offered to me at 2k over 2+ weeks ago I'm starting to wonder if we are getting closer to seeing prices UNDER the MSRP?

Are dealers getting nervous with the COVID cases going up and election drawing near?

Sponsored

99superduty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350, 2018 GT350 J2561
Yeah, the dealer in Colorado? must be high on their own supply.
Seems like they are all now......i'm just looking for an "R"
Yesterday I received a call back from a dealer sitting on a Magntic R, C/F dash, Tech, Cover. I thought they had the car sold but yesterday I was told that their out-of-state buyer was dragging their feet on the close of the sale. The salesman asked where I would be comfortable as the car "could be available" for the right price.

I explained that I'm still holding out hope to find a HEP R but if he were to "make me an offer I can't refuse" I'd make the 30 minute drive with my wife to see the car in person. Being that it was offered to me at 2k over 2+ weeks ago I'm starting to wonder if we are getting closer to seeing prices UNDER the MSRP?

Are dealers getting nervous with the COVID cases going up and election drawing near?

I don't know about nervous but I'm sure they are trying to balance selling the car at the highest possible price vs keeping it around. Winter is coming and these northern dealers are about to be stuck with the car on the showroom floor for 5 months.....

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
There was a 2020 GT350R HEP in the Trenton NJ area last week. The dealer was asking 45k ADM! That’s insane!
Sponsored