• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WANTED - 2 x REAR P Zero Tyre

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
TBH I have no problem with running the P Zero tyre the mustang comes with but I know a few of you out there do OR have changed wheels and no longer require the factory fitted P Zero.

So if anyone out there has 2 x Rear P Zero Tyres with decent tread and for a decent price, please let me know.
Sponsored

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Surprised you have not had a response to this, there must be loads of P zeros hanging around.
If you get desperate I have some used MPSS tyres on GT wheels (trust me, you will prefer them). I will be honest, I cant remember how much tread is left so if you are interested, I will dig them out and get pics.

OP
OP
Stark

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Surprised you have not had a response to this, there must be loads of P zeros hanging around.
If you get desperate I have some used MPSS tyres on GT wheels (trust me, you will prefer them). I will be honest, I cant remember how much tread is left so if you are interested, I will dig them out and get pics.
I missed out on a pair a couple months back due to bad timing but thought there would be others out there.

If you don't mind having a look to see what tread they have and then send me a PM to see whats what :thumbsup:

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have a pair, done about 3k miles, think there's about 5mm of tread. Will get some pics.

spogshd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I have 2 MPSS 295 x 35 x 20 if anyone is interested 800 miles like brand new ÂŁ300

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stark

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Sorry mate, I forgot to picture mine at the weekend but sounds like you have a couple of better option on here. If they don't pan out, mine aren't going anywhere just yet.

OP
OP
Stark

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Still on the hunt for 2 x rear P Zero tyres.....there must be more owners who want rid after taking them off for MPSS etc :confused:

OP
OP
Stark

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Are people starting to like these now and want to keep them :lol:

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Not a fan of them and keen to get some new shoes! Your post has got me thinking I may upgrade and use the money raised off a new set...

Let me have a think & I'll come back to you!

For reference, I picked mine up end June this year and just hit 3k miles...

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Nah just line locking the f00k outta there usually :lol:

OP
OP
Stark

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Not a fan of them and keen to get some new shoes! Your post has got me thinking I may upgrade and use the money raised off a new set...

Let me have a think & I'll come back to you!

For reference, I picked mine up end June this year and just hit 3k miles...
I have got used to them and how they react in varying weather conditions.

Ok mate let me know :thumbsup:

Wish they would stop that :lol:

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Funny you should say that... it's the only reason I've still got mine (with about 300 miles on) in the garage - and I'm fully intending to line-lock the shit out of them at our next motoring festival on 30th May next year!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Funny you should say that... it's the only reason I've still got mine (with about 300 miles on) in the garage - and I'm fully intending to line-lock the shit out of them at our next motoring festival on 30th May next year!
Common thing... ;)!
Sponsored