• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

*WANTED* 19-20 GT350R (Orange fury preferred) Wrapper car, low mileage

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Mach 1
I love this thread. There is something glorious about the predictability of the internet.

I also suggest the OP avoids some of the more fierce forums around the internet if he can't handle this.
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Thank you for feeling you had to prove your outstanding knowledge and breeding on the subject. I am fully belittled and feel rehabilitated for my mistake of giving my opinion. I am so sorry that I have offended the God of Mustang6G on an open forum. After reading your paragraphs pointing out all the mistakes
In my short comment I will surely not comment with spending a few hours researching said subject.
Or maybe DMing someone to proofread my comment for offensive material.
Please feel free to write another few paragraphs on my latest impropriety.
Daryl, based on your incredible knowledge and experience with respect to all things GT350/R just how many R models have you owned and what amount of seat time do you have over those 6 model years and will keep my response to just 2 paragraphs?

BTW, I am presently in B.C. as well therefore we are on the same time zone and look forward to your timely response!

:wink:

Last edited:

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Daryl, based on your incredible knowledge and experience with respect to all things GT350/R just how many R models have you owned and what amount of seat time do you have over those 6 model years and will keep my response to just 2 paragraphs?

BTW, I am presently in B.C. as well therefore we are on the same time zone and look forward to your timely response!

Harry, to use your word, I “suggest” the timely answer may reveal a lurker.

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Mach 1
I'm pretty sure Daryl = Bigbel07

He just made himself a troll account to come on here as backup to say the disrespectful things he wished he could while still hoping that someone would do the work of finding a car for him.

If I knew how to insert GIFs, this would be where I put the Ace Ventura Finkle pic 😂.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Naa - he's a user. The best parts of this thread would be bigbellly editing the original post to seem like less of a douche AND the fun fact that he posts on a public forum, then tells people to mind their own business...but only if he doesn't agree with you. Since @Daryl333 baselessly agrees with him, those comments are great! lol.

No way to prove it but I put $100 on the likelihood that he sold his R at a profit and is now trying to buy one on the cheap. Whatever he buys next surely would be flipped asap.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I love this thread. There is something glorious about the predictability of the internet.

I also suggest the OP avoids some of the more fierce forums around the internet if he can't handle this.
Absolutely! We haven't even taken the kid-gloves off yet, in this thread!

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
I'm pretty sure Daryl = Bigbel07

He just made himself a troll account to come on here as backup to say the disrespectful things he wished he could while still hoping that someone would do the work of finding a car for him.

If I knew how to insert GIFs, this would be where I put the Ace Ventura Finkle pic 😂.
I got you dude

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
That’s the world today….
OP asking for a favor, fellow enthusiasts ask questions to help clarify, OP doesn’t respond then begins to piss all over the ones who were interested in helping.
Whenever I ask for help I try and be very cordial to the responses and clarify if questions are asked….you know, the way things used to be.
This^^^^

Most of us will go out of our way to help someone find a car. But most of us dont live here either and our time is valuable. Had the OP been clear up front none of this would have been said (yes, some of you would have missed your entertainment too) When he did return a "Sorry, been busy" response would have been appropriate rather then piss on those who really were willing to help. Maybe some should not have tried to guess his motives but then again, all he had to say is he sold his R and wanted back in. Responding to a foolish post puts you in the same category. Take the high road.

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Great looking car but no question in my mind that this 2019 OF R was tracked and possibly tracked quite heavily.

All tires and brake pads were replaced with just 471 miles on this car and after just ~5 months of ownership and hard to determine when the carbon-ceramic brake rotors were installed?

Also, interesting to note that 3 of the tires are dated for ~mid 2019 with 1 tire dated back in late July of 2017.

Someone possibly got a deal on an old stock Cup 2 tire but whatever the case this car has been driven hard from what I can tell.

V8 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Great looking car but no question in my mind that this 2019 OF R was tracked and possibly tracked quite heavily.

All tires and brake pads were replaced with just 471 miles on this car and after just ~5 months of ownership and hard to determine when the carbon-ceramic brake rotors were installed?

Also, interesting to note that 3 of the tires are dated for ~mid 2019 with 1 tire dated back in late July of 2017.

Someone possibly got a deal on an old stock Cup 2 tire but whatever the case this car has been driven hard from what I can tell.

The seller says zero track miles. But like you, I have my suspicions. Who replaces tires after 471 miles (according to the CarFax)? I am asking the seller about the tires.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
The seller says zero track miles. But like you, I have my suspicions. Who replaces tires after 471 miles (according to the CarFax)? I am asking the seller about the tires.
And replacing all of the brake pads and brand new Cup 2 tires after just 5 months of ownership that were installed at a race shop along with installing ceramic-carbon rotors somewhere along the way!!

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
Bump. Still in search of a 19-20 GT350R. Please feel free to contact me if you have one available. Open to other colors.
Sponsored