• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

*WANTED* 19-20 GT350R (Orange fury preferred) Wrapper car, low mileage

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Yep, that about describes mine. 500 A altrax controller, 14 HP motor, fast as hell, and street legal like yours will be.

They are fun. I get more compliments on the LSV than I do on the Rs or CFTP.

Enjoy it!
Appreciate the feedback.

I just finished test driving a prototype and as you say these units are fast as hell as I was able to brake loose the rear wheels on asphalt. :crazy:

Based on the information provided to me this unit will have 81 pound/feet torque and comes with a 600 AMP controller.

Paint and body work to take place in August and will return to the Valley sometime in September to take delivery.
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Yeah I was giving him a little wiggle room but now starting to think he's just a flipper.

Other threads:
GT500 CFTP at MSRP request: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...s-for-22-gt500-cftp-msrp.161427/#post-3287132

GT350R at INVOICE request: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...s-for-22-gt500-cftp-msrp.161427/#post-3287132

ACTUALLY BOUGHT a Orange 2019 GT350R in November 2020?? Sold it and now shopping for another one, but they are all too expensive? I'd like to know if he profited on his Orange one. Hypocrisy?? : https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...uestions-i-need-your-help-with-please.150499/

Poopooing the prices: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...ilver-with-black-stripes.160995/#post-3280646

Maybe he never got the Orange one in November - but it sure looks like a duck, walks like a duck.

Nice reconnaissance work young fellow and appreciate all the detailed feedback.

That would have taken me weeks to figure out if ever at all!! :facepalm:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Nice reconnaissance work young fellow and appreciate all the detailed feedback.

That would have taken me weeks to figure out if ever at all!! :facepalm:
Had to fix the link for the request of the GT350R at invoice.

Also note, some of the other request threads were never replied to.

I'm ALL for making a buck on a car flip...It's America. I don't come to a group of enthusiasts asking for leads as a favor, though.

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Not trying to be a jerk but am I supposed to care what someone's motivation for buying a car is? I know that I personally treat my cars like members of the family but I also understand that I am a freak about them. So what if someone wants to buy a car and then flip it? It's not like OP posted "I need to buy this car to give to a Wounded Warrior" or some other false pretense.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Not trying to be a jerk but am I supposed to care what someone's motivation for buying a car is? I know that I personally treat my cars like members of the family but I also understand that I am a freak about them. So what if someone wants to buy a car and then flip it? It's not like OP posted "I need to buy this car to give to a Wounded Warrior" or some other false pretense.
Good question - easy answer. I'm a freak, too and as a car enthusiast, I like to think that if I took time to find or relay a lead on a car for another enthusiast, that they aren't doing it just to make money...because the most limited resource is time.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Good question - easy answer. I'm a freak, too and as a car enthusiast, I like to think that if I took time to find or relay a lead on a car for another enthusiast, that they aren't doing it just to make money...because the most limited resource is time.
This is the time we live in. I have held off on making a profit on my car because I love it that much. To each his own I guess.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Now that a preferred color choice has been listed by the OP the chances of finding a 2019 GT350R in Orange Fury in low mileage and in the wrapper is not impossible but obviously very difficult to say the least.

With only 27 OF R's out there for the 2019 MY and none built in 2020 along with most owners knowing what have the odds pretty much speak for themselves.

doublea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R - Triple Yellow
Now that a preferred color choice has been listed by the OP the chances of finding a 2019 GT350R in Orange Fury in low mileage and in the wrapper is not impossible but obviously very difficult to say the least.

With only 27 OF R's out there for the 2019 MY and none built in 2020 along with most owners knowing what have the odds pretty much speak for themselves.
I'm with Stanglife too, I would be curious to know what happened to the one he was picking up back in November? Sold it and now regrets that decision?

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
Why are you guys so worried about what my plan is with the car? No, Iā€™m not looking to flip a car. Even if I was, is that any of your business? I actually bought a brand new 19 GT350R orange fury that I sold and I regret that decision. I didnā€™t make a profit on that car either, broke even. I didnā€™t come on here for anyoneā€™s opinions, literally just posted for anyone selling a car to reach out. Thanks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
Had to fix the link for the request of the GT350R at invoice.

Also note, some of the other request threads were never replied to.

I'm ALL for making a buck on a car flip...It's America. I don't come to a group of enthusiasts asking for leads as a favor, though.
How about you stop assuming things and mind your own business? Seems like you have too much time on your hands there buddy.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
How about you stop assuming things and mind your own business? Seems like you have too much time on your hands there buddy.
Seems like you like wasting other peoples time. I remembered and actually replied to you on some of those threads. Easy to click once and see all the "special requests" you've made. There's nothing worse than someone who thinks their time is more valuable than yours.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Thatā€™s the world todayā€¦.
OP asking for a favor, fellow enthusiasts ask questions to help clarify, OP doesnā€™t respond then begins to piss all over the ones who were interested in helping.
Whenever I ask for help I try and be very cordial to the responses and clarify if questions are askedā€¦.you know, the way things used to be.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I donā€™t think any one has an issue with someone flipping a car. They just donā€˜t want to do someone elseā€™s legwork for them, especially if there not being compensated.

Why are you guys so worried about what my plan is with the car? No, Iā€™m not looking to flip a car. Even if I was, is that any of your business? I actually bought a brand new 19 GT350R orange fury that I sold and I regret that decision. I didnā€™t make a profit on that car either, broke even. I didnā€™t come on here for anyoneā€™s opinions, literally just posted for anyone selling a car to reach out. Thanks.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
PS - if anyone wants to point me to a cheap wrapper 2020 R at invoice, or a 2022 GT500 CFTP at MSRP, I'll cut you in for 10% of the profit, because I'm DEFINITELY flipping it!
Sponsored