• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

*WANTED* 19-20 GT350R (Orange fury preferred) Wrapper car, low mileage

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
He hasn't been back since mid-day yesterday. Not everyone lives here like some of us.
Agreed but would also suggest that when posting a thread after which time the OP is looking for some help and direction from our group of members regarding purchasing a 2019 or 2020 R you can bet that most all OP would be looking forward to some positive responses, feedback and subsequent questions from our membership and responding back accordingly.

I suggest that there is more to this post than meets the eye otherwise we would have already had some responses received to our numerous questions. :wink:
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Anyone ever tell you that you suggest a lot? :)

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
It's all good and just heading to finalize a golf cart deal that is to hopefully going replicate my 2015 GT350 along with a 140 AMP lithium battery for power.

DSC04882 (2).jpg

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
It's all good and just heading to finalize a golf cart deal that is to hopefully going replicate my 2015 GT350 along with a 140 AMP lithium battery for power.
lol, of course you are...what else is there to do in that valley besides Babes BBQ in rancho for the beer, and Coyotes for the margaritas in Palm Springs šŸ˜‚

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

DSC04882 (2).jpg
Like this one, lol
20160728_162403.jpg

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Point well taken but based on your 6000+ messages I am just a junior compared to you! :wink:
Lol - No, I mean that you say "I suggest" in almost every post. I can time my watch by it! :)

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
lol, of course you are...what else is there to do in that valley besides Babes BBQ in rancho for the beer, and Coyotes for the margaritas in Palm Springs šŸ˜‚
Michael, you are way smarter than the average forum enthusiast!! :like: :like:

The 3 B's as you mentioned which pertain to Beer, BBQ and Babes and not necessarily in that order is spot on here in the Coachella Valley.

Of course the first 2 items are well within my reach but at my age it is just wishful thinking when it comes to the last and most important item and wished that I was more your age!!:wink:

Then again, just because a person has placed their order doesn't mean they can't continue to look at the menu!! :idea:

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Like this one, lol
20160728_162403.jpg
Tom, like your style and terrific color combination but my golf cart will be a little more reserved than your outstanding all wheel drive vehicle which obviously includes some very cool coil over shocks, trick suspension and very nice wheels and tires.

I ordered my golf cart with rear wheel drive but will come with 18 HP and will do 0 to 25 MPH in 2.3 seconds but unfortunately it will be regulated to a top speed of just 25 MPH based on present Federal Rules and Regulations.

Having said that it will be capable of 45 MPH and will get it tuned after taking delivery for a much better top end and have elected to add some additional features such as upgraded HP rear drum brakes, speaker bar, Cragar SS wheels, CF dash/steering wheel, GT350 floor mats and numerous other specific GT350 attributes including custom PQ Race Red paint and J4 DIB OTT stripes.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Tom, like your style and terrific color combination but my golf cart will be a little more reserved than your outstanding all wheel drive vehicle which obviously includes some very cool coil over shocks, trick suspension and very nice wheels and tires.

I ordered my golf cart with rear wheel drive but will come with 18 HP and will do 0 to 25 MPH in 2.3 seconds but unfortunately it will be regulated to a top speed of just 25 MPH based on present Federal Rules and Regulations.

Having said that it will be capable of 45 MPH and will get it tuned after taking delivery for a much better top end and have elected to add some additional features such as upgraded HP rear drum brakes, speaker bar, Cragar SS wheels, CF dash/steering wheel, GT350 floor mats and numerous other specific GT350 attributes including custom PQ Race Red paint and J4 DIB OTT stripes.
Yep, that about describes mine. 500 A altrax controller, 14 HP motor, fast as hell, and street legal like yours will be.

They are fun. I get more compliments on the LSV than I do on the Rs or CFTP.

Enjoy it!

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
He hasn't been back since mid-day yesterday. Not everyone lives here like some of us.
But yet he has returned and didnā€™t answer any of the questions some are asking to help him out.
As a matter of fact he just slapped us in the face.
I wouldnā€™t waste my time helping someone who wonā€™t respond.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
But yet he has returned and didnā€™t answer any of the questions some are asking to help him out.
As a matter of fact he just slapped us in the face.
I wouldnā€™t waste my time helping someone who wonā€™t respond.
Yeah I was giving him a little wiggle room but now starting to think he's just a flipper.

Other threads:
GT500 CFTP at MSRP request: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...s-for-22-gt500-cftp-msrp.161427/#post-3287132

GT350R at INVOICE request: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...allocation-for-ordering-a-2020-gt350r.143627/

ACTUALLY BOUGHT a Orange 2019 GT350R in November 2020?? Sold it and now shopping for another one, but they are all too expensive? I'd like to know if he profited on his Orange one. Hypocrisy?? : https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...uestions-i-need-your-help-with-please.150499/

Poopooing the prices: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...ilver-with-black-stripes.160995/#post-3280646

Maybe he never got the Orange one in November - but it sure looks like a duck, walks like a duck.
Sponsored

Last edited: