• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

*WANTED* 19-20 GT350R (Orange fury preferred) Wrapper car, low mileage

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
That’s the world today….
OP asking for a favor, fellow enthusiasts ask questions to help clarify, OP doesn’t respond then begins to piss all over the ones who were interested in helping.
Whenever I ask for help I try and be very cordial to the responses and clarify if questions are asked….you know, the way things used to be.
Fred, very well said. :like::like:

I have and will continue to go well out of my way to help a fellow Mustang enthusiast in order to hopefully purchase a GT350/R, Boss 302 or whatever the model may be and will do so only after I fully understand who I am dealing with which includes their intent, attitude and overall enthusiasm for all things Mustang.

:sunglasses:
Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Why are you guys so worried about what my plan is with the car? No, I’m not looking to flip a car. Even if I was, is that any of your business? I actually bought a brand new 19 GT350R orange fury that I sold and I regret that decision. I didn’t make a profit on that car either, broke even. I didn’t come on here for anyone’s opinions, literally just posted for anyone selling a car to reach out. Thanks.
Well, since I’m a true Southerner, I’ll say it out loud...

Bless your heart...

Daryl333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
He hasn't been back since mid-day yesterday. Not everyone lives here like some of us.
He hasn't been back since mid-day yesterday. Not everyone lives here like some of us.
Nor does he need to say what he's willing to pay. He asked people to report seeing the car not doing the bidding on it.

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
How about you stop assuming things and mind your own business? Seems like you have too much time on your hands there buddy.
Nor does he need to say what he's willing to pay. He asked people to report seeing the car not doing the bidding on it.
Exactly. Some people just don’t understand

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Exactly. Some people just don’t understand
Edit....ya know what, Not sure if anyone quoted me or not but I'll edit this to delete and just see how things pan out. I don't really care except to not waste my time, which now I'm doing...so I guess its counter productive. Good luck on your search.

Last edited:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Have you been following this thread right from the start or just jumping in within the last day without knowing all of the facts?

It was 5 days ago that the OP was looking for some help for our forum members and clearly stated that any color for a 2019/2020 R would be acceptable but the vehicle in question had to be available at a reasonable price.

With that being the case and if the OP wanted some help from myself and others we need to know what he considers is a reasonable price and is willing to spend for a Low mileage, Wrapper 2019/2020 R model?

Not sure if you are aware but the MSRP for a well optioned 2020 R model is ~$79,500 therefore what is his idea of a reasonable price for that vehicle?

Is that too much to ask from someone who is looking for help from a bunch of us experienced and well connected members?

It was interesting to note that after numerous initial questions went unanswered it was then that the OP decided to edit his thread some 2 days later and now is willing to pay a Premium price for an Orange Fury R model and it had to be a 2019 model and not a 2018 model and had to come with low mileage and in the wrapper.

If the OP wants some help from this forum in order to locate a Low Mileage and In The Wrapper 2019 or 2020 R (now a 2019 Orange Fury R is preferred) he best be able to provide his definition for "Reasonable" and "Premium" pricing and if not just go away and don't waste our time.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
^^^^^^Judging from a recent BAT and eBay sale, six figures could be a "reasonable" price for a '20 R.
I DO think the cars are worth $100,000..... still - I can see them backing off of that as the rest of the market calms down. I think they will settle somewhere above MSRP. If they start to slide into depreciation or hold at that price, is the question. I hold out hope for that 1/10000 chance but historically, this isn't a great bet. I expect a very, very slow depreciation - and anytthing better than that is icing on the cake ;)

OP only sold his a month or 2 ago. Perhaps paying an ADM originall in November 2020 - and being able to use this market to get out of it...and still wanting a car - or perhaps realizing a profit and now trying to buy low ;) Bench racing and speculation is a blast, isn't it! If OP just waits 6-12 months, they might have their answer but now isn't the time to buy back in if he sold for a profit a couple months ago.

Sponsored

Daryl333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Have you been following this thread right from the start or just jumping in within the last day without knowing all of the facts?

It was 5 days ago that the OP was looking for some help for our forum members and clearly stated that any color for a 2019/2020 R would be acceptable but the vehicle in question had to be available at a reasonable price.

With that being the case and if the OP wanted some help from myself and others we need to know what he considers is a reasonable price and is willing to spend for a Low mileage, Wrapper 2019/2020 R model?

Not sure if you are aware but the MSRP for a well optioned 2020 R model is ~$79,500 therefore what is his idea of a reasonable price for that vehicle?

Is that too much to ask from someone who is looking for help from a bunch of us experienced and well connected members?

It was interesting to note that after numerous initial questions went unanswered it was then that the OP decided to edit his thread some 2 days later and now is willing to pay a Premium price for an Orange Fury R model and it had to be a 2019 model and not a 2018 model and had to come with low mileage and in the wrapper.

If the OP wants some help from this forum in order to locate a Low Mileage and In The Wrapper 2019 or 2020 R (now a 2019 Orange Fury R is preferred) he best be able to provide his definition for "Reasonable" and "Premium" pricing and if not just go away and don't waste our time.

Thank you for feeling you had to prove your outstanding knowledge and breeding on the subject. I am fully belittled and feel rehabilitated for my mistake of giving my opinion. I am so sorry that I have offended the God of Mustang6G on an open forum. After reading your paragraphs pointing out all the mistakes
In my short comment I will surely not comment with spending a few hours researching said subject.
Or maybe DMing someone to proofread my comment for offensive material.
Please feel free to write another few paragraphs on my latest impropriety.

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
Thank you for feeling you had to prove your outstanding knowledge and breeding on the subject. I am fully belittled and feel rehabilitated for my mistake of giving my opinion. I am so sorry that I have offended the God of Mustang6G on an open forum. After reading your paragraphs pointing out all the mistakes
In my short comment I will surely not comment with spending a few hours researching said subject.
Or maybe DMing someone to proofread my comment for offensive material.
Please feel free to write another few paragraphs on my latest impropriety.
hahahahahahaha I love it

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Great, now there are two of them.