Sponsored

Want to hear Corsa Sport Catback in the flesh - Beer/coffee/??? on me.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Title says it. I just can't bring myself to buy and install any exhaust based just on sound clips.

I'm hoping someone within 100 miles of Phoenix has an S550 GT with one I could come listen to in and out of the car.
Sponsored

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Title says it. I just can't bring myself to buy and install any exhaust based just on sound clips.

I'm hoping someone within 100 miles of Phoenix has an S550 GT with one I could come listen to in and out of the car.
Alright I'll bite , I'm a little over hour north of the valley depending on what part . Not exactly what your looking for , but , have complete system. Headers , not catted , to tails . Extreme mufflers . If you want an idea what the quality of the product is let me know . I also have access to a lift if you want to see the welds and stuff .

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Alright I'll bite , I'm a little over hour north of the valley depending on what part . Not exactly what your looking for , but , have complete system. Headers , not catted , to tails . Extreme mufflers . If you want an idea what the quality of the product is let me know . I also have access to a lift if you want to see the welds and stuff .
Thanks.

I appreciate the offer but am interested in the sound of the sport.
Sponsored