Not open for further replies.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
All hail those that can’t afford Ferraris, but still feel the need to look down their noses on those who are slightly poorer.
Troll comment

I could buy a GT500 at any time, but don’t ever plan to because I like driving a manual too much.
Quite a controversial subject around here. Threads have been locked over it. Trolling are we?

I’ve been looking at Mach 1s, but they are too much money compared to what you can get with a Camaro SS 1LE.
Another trollish comment. It sort of inspires brand bashing and discussion as well as inter model bashing. Any takers?

If I ever brought the Camaro home though, I’d have a whole bunch of family upset with me.
???? Why? Don't you have the huevos to make your own decisions and stand by them?

I’m not sure why posting in a thread that’s on Mustang 6Gs homepage is such a crime. It does provide some comedy from time to time though:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...-on-the-real-gt350-forum-without-tech.179716/
You keep posting that link. Are you trying to solicit a response? What point are you trying to make? As for the thread, it is located in the GT500 section in case you got lost. Maybe go back to the forum main page and try the general section? That's where your opinion matters.

Here you go.... https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forums/mustang-s550-general-forums.56/

What exactly did I do to stir the pot? I shared an opinion about the market for Mustangs in a thread about the market for Mustangs and asked for others input. I didn’t ask for you to assume that I couldn’t afford a GT500, which, yes, I found quite offensive. Was my response constructive? No. Would I rather own a Ferrari, if I could afford it? Yes.
See above. I think there is a bit more going on here. You are here for the entertainment factor. Have fun.

If finding this thread to be absolutely hilarious is a crime then lock me up and throw away the key!

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...-on-the-real-gt350-forum-without-tech.179716/
And there you go again with the link. What is your point? Spit it out.
Sponsored

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
I could buy a GT500 at any time, but don’t ever plan to because I like driving a manual too much.

I’ve been looking at Mach 1s, but they are too much money compared to what you can get with a Camaro SS 1LE.

If I ever brought the Camaro home though, I’d have a whole bunch of family upset with me.

I’m not sure why posting in a thread that’s on Mustang 6Gs homepage is such a crime. It does provide some comedy from time to time though:

OMG, a pro manual and anti ADM poster

AllthePonies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Troll comment

Quite a controversial subject around here. Threads have been locked over it. Trolling are we?

Another trollish comment. It sort of inspires brand bashing and discussion as well as inter model bashing. Any takers?

???? Why? Don't you have the huevos to make your own decisions and stand by them?

You keep posting that link. Are you trying to solicit a response? What point are you trying to make? As for the thread, it is located in the GT500 section in case you got lost. Maybe go back to the forum main page and try the general section? That's where your opinion matters.

Here you go.... https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forums/mustang-s550-general-forums.56/

See above. I think there is a bit more going on here. You are here for the entertainment factor. Have fun.

And there you go again with the link. What is your point? Spit it out.
I’m just trying to get a feel for where the Mustang market is going in a thread about the Mustang market. I got quite a few helpful comments from others and had one person accuse me of not having enough money to post on a Mustang forum, among other things. Well, if it makes you feel better I do in fact have a GT500 :wink::

image.jpg

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
that doesn't look sufficiently collectable. Do you wash it with Brillow pad? And the stripes don't look authentic. But at least they got the factory paint quality right. Was it an executive car? I think the panel gap is too good, otherwise.

Probably need to call Paul Meecum and ask for your buyer's premium back.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I’m just trying to get a feel for where the Mustang market is going in a thread about the Mustang market. I got quite a few helpful comments from others and had one person accuse me of not having enough money to post on a Mustang forum, among other things. Well, if it makes you feel better I do in fact have a GT500 :wink::

image.jpg
And another troll post. People like you don't last very long.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
The Gt500 and Gt350 segments are not comparable to the regular mustang market. It’s pointless to try and draw a parallel between them.

image.jpg

AllthePonies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
And another troll post. People like you don't last very long.
Im trying to keep it positive and light, which you are making it quite difficult to do. One thing has become abundantly clear to me via my interactions with you. I wouldn’t want to be a part of the fancy Mustang club if this is how the members act.

AllthePonies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
The Gt500 and Gt350 segments are not comparable to the regular mustang market. It’s pointless to try and draw a parallel between them.
That makes sense. Much more limited supply on the Shelby side of things.

I guess I just don’t pay that much attention to the thread location in the forums.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Im trying to keep it positive and light, which you are making it quite difficult to do. One thing has become abundantly clear to me via my interactions with you. I wouldn’t want to be a part of the fancy Mustang club if this is how the members act.
Positive and light, lol. Ok. Sure. There are rules and maybe you should have a look at them. Some of your comments are trollish. Like it or nor, this is sort of a mustang club around here. Excuse me for calling your trollish comments out.

Welcome to the club

Sponsored

AllthePonies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Positive and light, lol. Ok. Sure. There are rules and maybe you should have a look at them. Some of your comments are trollish. Like it or nor, this is sort of a mustang club around here. Excuse me for calling your trollish comments out.

Welcome to the club
Rules like:

"Flaming" of members, including personal attacks and insults towards another member, petty bickering or bashing of another member and/or their vehicle for any reason (because of engine/vehicle choice, mods, stock vs. non stock, personal reasons, etc) is NOT acceptable behavior on THIS site.

Respect for all models (EcoBoost, V6, GT, GT350, etc) is expected of all members.

I’m guilty of posting in the wrong section of the forum apparently, which is easy to do since this thread was the first one on the home page.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Rules like:

"Flaming" of members, including personal attacks and insults towards another member, petty bickering or bashing of another member and/or their vehicle for any reason (because of engine/vehicle choice, mods, stock vs. non stock, personal reasons, etc) is NOT acceptable behavior on THIS site.

Respect for all models (EcoBoost, V6, GT, GT350, etc) is expected of all members.

I’m guilty of posting in the wrong section of the forum apparently, which is easy to do since this thread was the first one on the home page.
Oh poor is me. I'm a lowly person who didn't understand where I was and what I was posting. I was only following a link on the main m6g site and found myself being victimized and flamed for no reason at all.

Any more trolling comments or are we done here?

Really? How old are you?
image.jpg

AllthePonies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Oh poor is me. I'm a lowly person who didn't understand where I was and what I was posting. I was only following a link on the main m6g site and found myself being victimized and flamed for no reason at all.

Any more trolling comments or are we done here?

Really? How old are you?
image.jpg
Way to take responsibility for your attitude and actions. Really poor representation of GT 500 owners in my opinion.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Way to take responsibility for your attitude and actions. Really poor representation of GT 500 owners in my opinion.
Lol. Have a nice night.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.