• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas WANT TO BUY PP2 FRONT CHIN SPOILER/SPLITTER.

Justin’s5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
In the market for a new front chin splitter on my 19 GT. Looking for the PP2 chin splitter in particular. Local to DFW area but willing to meet up or ship. Thank you.
Sponsored

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
Available @ LMR and most Ford performance dealers for around $560.

prmopala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Track pack
In the market for a new front chin splitter on my 19 GT. Looking for the PP2 chin splitter in particular. Local to DFW area but willing to meet up or ship. Thank you.
I have one for sale. PM for details. Thank you.

olerodder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1/A10
I just purchased the PP2 splitter, JR3Z-17626-AA, for my 19 PP1 and purchased it from AutoNation, White Bear Lake for $398 plus $45 for shipping. Any Ford Performance or OE parts can be bought from this and other Ford dealers at better prices than 3rd party vendors, and you have a direct warranty with Ford...Just a thought.

alpha_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.forgitec.com
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT | 2019 BMW X5 | 2022 BMW M4
I just purchased the PP2 splitter, JR3Z-17626-AA, for my 19 PP1 and purchased it from AutoNation, White Bear Lake for $398 plus $45 for shipping. Any Ford Performance or OE parts can be bought from this and other Ford dealers at better prices than 3rd party vendors, and you have a direct warranty with Ford...Just a thought.
Do you know if it comes with everything required for install like screws and all that?!

Sponsored

olerodder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1/A10
Do you know if it comes with everything required for install like screws and all that?!
It comes with everything needed to attach it and instructions, although they are kind of vague. I'v actually tried to find a video or more detailed instructions but haven't found any. I have access to a lift, although it doesn't look that hard to do it on jack stands. Luckily I put a jacking rail under mine very shortly after getting it, because I run winter tires here in the Northwest where it's rainy and cold and the sticky Michelin tires don't like either.

Flyhalf

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Alessandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 18 10speed auto PP1 , GT500 '21
Or.. Just add the Zl1 addons lip.
On the Blue mustang.
Vs the pp2 red
250$
:)
InstaSave.jpg
InstaSave.jpg
InstaSave.jpg

olerodder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1/A10
Picture of my 19 PP1 with OE PP2 installed.
PP2 Lower Splitter.jpg
PP2 Lower Splitter1.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Justin’s5.0

Justin’s5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yeah, it didn’t fit my non PP GT. The belly pan is different for PP mustangs and non PP models