• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Want to Buy: Mustang GT H-Pipe (S550)

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Anybody got a H-pipe lying around they want to part with?
Sponsored

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would like to get the ford dealership to install the H-Pipe along with the roush axle backs before I drive off. I don't want to bring it home without these parts installed as if anyone says your car is too loud I can just be like well that's how it came from factory... :shrug: :D

Im guessing powerflow would require the car for a mock up and I cant book an appointment as I don't know exactly what time I would free up after all the checks etc.:doh:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
just book an afternoon slot for day of pickup shouldn't take them more than an hour or 2 at most to make a simple h pipe.

you're actually trusting a dealer to do work on your car? you're braver than I am

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=26917]sheps5.0[/MENTION] just sold his exhaust with xpipe and H pipe... If the owner sticks with the X, you can probably buy the H off the new owner (Reuben)

Sponsored

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just book an afternoon slot for day of pickup shouldn't take them more than an hour or 2 at most to make a simple h pipe.

you're actually trusting a dealer to do work on your car? you're braver than I am
I might just do that if the H-pipe I have ordered doesn't show up. The guy at VIP motorsport said it should be early next week but everyone is saying all sorts.

I don't particularly want to get this work done by anyone other than myself to be honest but it has to arrive home loud to ensure I can just blame the factory :lol:

[MENTION=26917]sheps5.0[/MENTION] just sold his exhaust with xpipe and H pipe... If the owner sticks with the X, you can probably buy the H off the new owner (Reuben)

[MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] - Does Ruben have a point of contact?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I might just do that if the H-pipe I have ordered doesn't show up. The guy at VIP motorsport said it should be early next week but everyone is saying all sorts.

I don't particularly want to get this work done by anyone other than myself to be honest but it has to arrive home loud to ensure I can just blame the factory :lol:

[MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] - Does Ruben have a point of contact?
He's on Facebook as 'Reuben Grech' not sure if he's sticking with H or X... as he's got both. :shrug:

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He's on Facebook as 'Reuben Grech' not sure if he's sticking with H or X... as he's got both. :shrug:
Aaa right. He isn't on Mustang6g, I'm not really a facebook'er. [MENTION=26917]sheps5.0[/MENTION] - is it possible for you to speak to him and find out which avenue he is going down?

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Aaa right. He isn't on Mustang6g, I'm not really a facebook'er. [MENTION=26917]sheps5.0[/MENTION] - is it possible for you to speak to him and find out which avenue he is going down?
Well from the look on his face when it was first fired up I can't see him getting rid of that h pipe any time soon. Sounded glorious with the borla s type. But if anything changes I will give you a shout. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

orangustang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT (UK Spec) in C/O | del April 2016
[MENTION=28566]V8_MOTOR[/MENTION] I have a Stainless Works 3" retro chambered cat-back system I'm thinking of selling, as I may be selling the car. The system includes H pipe and all couplings to bolt up to a stock car.

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thought I'd seen nemesis did a stainless for £150 maybe check them out ,got mine from cjpony
the going rate is £183 and everyone is out of stock. That's the problem.

@V8_MOTOR I have a Stainless Works 3" retro chambered cat-back system I'm thinking of selling, as I may be selling the car. The system includes H pipe and all couplings to bolt up to a stock car.
I would defo be interested but I have already got a brand new roush axle back system waiting to go on the car.

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
Anybody got a H-pipe lying around they want to part with?
Try Ian Kirk at unit 4 motors Milton Keynes I'm sure he was making them , as I said got mine from cjpony but don't know if it would be here quick enough

stiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V8 Manual Fastback, DIB
I have a brand new Ford Racing X-Pipe if that's of interest?
Sponsored