Sponsored

VTT Stage 1 "Big Turbo?"

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
You wouldn't of been happy, trust me.
Perhaps not, but price point was more in line on the Stage 1 for me and my goals for the car.
Sponsored

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Perhaps not, but price point was more in line on the Stage 1 for me and my goals for the car.
It wasn't much difference in price to the stage 2 and you can get similar results on the stock turbo with e30 and meth or vice versa, no matter what the stock blocks are only safe up to around 400/400. If you were going for under that, u can achieve that on stocker.

Ipittydafoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost performance package
Someone has spoken for the Last Stage 1. Thanks guys!
FYI-Was looking at your website and stage 1 is still showing up as an option as well as stage 2 without any info on the twin scroll update I've heard about in other posts.

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
FYI-Was looking at your website and stage 1 is still showing up as an option as well as stage 2 without any info on the twin scroll update I've heard about in other posts.
We still have one left.

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Hello,

We basically have discontinued Stage 1, as its a ton of work, and we feel the gains were not worth the work on our side. We will only offer Stage 2 moving forward, we do have one stage 1 left we will part with for a great deal. Email [email protected] for more details
Just an update on this. We have moved a lot of the machine work in house, so the stage 1's are not as big of a hassle anymore. :clap2: We have two stage 1's in stock ready to ship at anytime, and enough cores to do 5 more. We will prepare these at some point, and have these available on a per order basis if anyone is interested.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Its been so long, I've forgotten what people's thoughts/results on the stage 1 were.
Sponsored