First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Need4SpeedLogo Black2.jpg

Screenshot (92).png
Screenshot (95).png

Introducing the Vertini Wheels Model:
RF Series | VS-Forged | Dark knight | Hellfire | Toscani | Dynasty | Magic | Monaco | Fairlady | Drift | Hennessey | Wing-7

Need 4 Speed Motorsports & Vertini Wheels: Fusion of History & Passion

We have been an authorized Vertini dealer and service center since 2010.
Through the years we have seen Vertini grow and we have grown along side with them.
Trust in our fitment experts to get you the stance you are looking for while maintaining functionality.

VS Forged
Screenshot (93).png
Screenshot (94).png

Vertini
Screenshot (98).png

Screenshot (97).png

ford-mustang-gt-with-20x10-vs-forged-vs02-aftermarket-wheels-4.jpg

vs-forged-vs08-brushed-with-clear-forged-monoblock-wheels.jpg

deep-impact-blue-ford-mustang-gt-s550-vertini-vs-forged-vs01-brushed-titanium-concave-wheels.jpg

ford-mustang-gt-s550-with-vertini-rfs1.7-wheels-2.jpg
17713084280_1a8ec403bd_o-1440x960.jpg

Location is Key

Considering our close proximity to most aftermarket manufacturers, we are able to correct any mistake and or “not so perfect” products in as little as one day before sending them on their way to you. Since we are enthusiast ourselves, we know the feeling of anticipation and excitement that builds waiting for your parts to arrive. Let us assure you that with our fast processing time, three stage inspection process, and world-class packaging, you will receive your order in a timely manner without any damages.

vendors-map-r3-01.jpg

Worldwide Shipping & Fast Processing Time

We believe that the enthusiast passion should not be limited by any geographical location, which is why we provide worldwide shipping services to ensure that your products reach your door step regardless where you are located. With our 24-48 hour processing time on products in stock and multiple fulfillment warehouses, we are able to have your order delivered to you as early 1-5 business days.

3-Step inspection Process

Just like “Power is nothing without Control”, we believe that speed is nothing without accuracy. You will be happy to know that almost every single product passes through our three stage inspection process before being sent on its way to you. In the first stage, one of our experienced warehouse team members inspects each and every product entering our warehouse, a second inspection is completed during the mounting and balancing stage, and a final inspection is conducted in the packaging and handling stage.

Domestic Shipping

The map below represents the time in transit for all our shipments being delivered in the continental United States. Please keep in mind that our processing time is between 24 to 48 hours on products that are in-stock in our warehouse.

International Shipping

We offer worldwide shipping to almost every country in the world. We work with the world's best shipping companies to ensure that your order get to you in a timely manner and in perfect condition. You will be happy to know that we are constantly comparing shipping companies costs to be able to provide you with the most competitive shipping rates.

Please contact our international customer service department at 1-888-714-7467 for rate quotes and transit times to your specific location.

How to Place Your Order

Phone:
1-818-547-5474
E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. We have been custom tailor fitting wheels & tires on the world's best vehicles since 2002. We have over 20 years of hands on experience in the automotive industry and would love to offer our knowledge and help to the Mustang community and fellow car enthusiasts

Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST
Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific PST
Our website is open 24 hours a day / 365 days a year!

Contact Information:

Phone:
1-818-547-5474 Toll-Free

Email: [email protected]

CLICK HERE TO SPEAK TO A LIVE REP!

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I love everything about them but the diameter - would prefer a 19".
its always possible, we would just need enough interest to make it happen.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I would drive on these badboys on and off the track, light and forged and strong and the price. hell to the freaking ya !

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
I like the wheels a lot Paul... lucky for you I don't love them or I might have to cancel the order I just placed with you last night! :D

Sponsored
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I like the wheels a lot Paul... lucky for you I don't love them or I might have to cancel the order I just placed with you last night! :D
haha their awesome wheels, but I know your going to love the wheels we got you !

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Paul. You still considering making them? If so, could we get them in 10" width for all 4 corners?

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Paul. You still considering making them? If so, could we get them in 10" width for all 4 corners?
If we receive enough intereat we can request for them to produce them. And yes it can work on a 10 all around